Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

How to fix snorkel rattle permanently

The snorkel assembly is actually three independant parts loosely connected allowing unwanted movement.
    The actual oval pipe and resonator box on the left is numbered piece one in the photo. The...
  2. https://c2.staticflickr.com/2/1937/44861679804_c98...

https://c2.staticflickr.com/2/1937/44861679804_c98b2313a3_c.jpg
  3. Post of the month! I know the month is young,...

Post of the month! I know the month is young, but that's gonna be tough to beat.
  4. Replies
    Views

Yes, I do still have a bunch of these for sale. ...

Yes, I do still have a bunch of these for sale.

I'd rather not divulge too much design info as I just paid roughly half the price of my car to have the bars made. :) Rest assured, I've been a...
  5. So after measuring and some Google-Fu, our...

So after measuring and some Google-Fu, our battery size is Group 85. Mine measured 404 CCA (battery not found), and the battery itself is 4 years old, so I need to start planning ahead.

It may...
  6. Replies
    Views

Reviewers routinely remark on the unpainted...

Reviewers routinely remark on the unpainted engine bay. Lucky for new Mirage owners, the hood doesn't need to be raised frequently.
  7. Question for those of you who own (or have...

Question for those of you who own (or have tested) the 2014-15 model and the 2017 hatchback model: are the improvements Tinker mentions--lack of body roll, improved steering, more sound...
  8. I had the 2014 DE and the G4 es is like moving...

I had the 2014 DE and the G4 es is like moving from a 80s car to 2010. Huge noticeable improvements
  9. Agreed on the growl. It's a unique sound. ...

Agreed on the growl. It's a unique sound.

Some people take it too far though: I've read some buff book type people saying it sounds like "half a Porsche". I assume they're talking about a boxer...
  10. Glad to see you stayed in the Mitsubishi family. ...

Glad to see you stayed in the Mitsubishi family. It's always amazing to me to hear these stories of salespeople that have no idea of the product that they are trying to sell. I too enjoy the...
  11. I am familiar with the VR history, and I know...

I am familiar with the VR history, and I know that they managed to get it working with 2 camshafts only. Still more valve control hardware. In case of say Aprilia RSV4 or Honda V4 (VF800/1200 or...
  12. Replies
    Views

The prototype clamps are all made up! We are...

The prototype clamps are all made up! We are just trying to find a day when it isn't raining or snowing so that we can test them out.

Here are a few more pics:

13. Replies
    Views

http://www.walmart.com/ip/29210577?wmlspartner=wlp...

http://www.walmart.com/ip/29210577?wmlspartner=wlpa&adid=22222222228019351641&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=m&wl3=40838785352&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6=59563727731&veh=sem...
  14. - "Looks like a dud" - "More re-hashed junk." ...

- "Looks like a dud"
    - "More re-hashed junk."
    - "An uninspiring car for a tired, dwindling segment."

Right - it's these same people that have never driven a Mitsubishi. I have owned one...
  15. HOWTO remove the front and rear "bumpers" (from...

HOWTO remove the front and rear "bumpers" (from memory):

The front bumper (actually just the cladding) goes off like this.
    Two bolts have to go off, one in the left and one in the right part of...
  16. Replies
    Views

A few reviews including a kiwi ES 5 speed!

This one is old but just posted?

http://youtu.be/kHbVYu--70Y

Finally a review on a ES 5 speed!!!! And kiwi green at that! Unfortunately the guy keeps calling the ES a base model lol. ...
  17. Replies
    Views

Long term review.

After owning a 2014 Mirage for seven months now, I feel that I owe this great little car a little recognition.
    Let me start out by saying I have owned several cars over the years, many of which were...
  18. Mirage is manufactured in Thailand.

Mirage is manufactured in Thailand.
  19. I have a Canadian Mirage with fog lights. From...

I have a Canadian Mirage with fog lights. From my experience, it appears that the fog light switch is not actually a switch, but activates a relay that turns on the fog lights. The relay drops out...
  20. Mitsu president: "There is no way we are going to withdraw from the U.S. market."

When I read online reviews of the Mirage, one of the most frequent comments I see from readers goes something like this:

"I wouldn't buy a Mirage because the company is going to go out of business...
  21. HOW TO: Adjust clutch engagement point - Mitsubishi Mirage / Space Star

When I got the car from the dealer, I thought the clutch engaged with the pedal too high off the floor. I'm a guy with rather long legs, and this made driving in Manila traffic quite tiring after a...