Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Good luck Its an acquired skill i definitely...

Good luck

Its an acquired skill i definitely do not have. Ide buy another one honestly. It's real hard to do a nice job, and you'll likely get frustrated atleast once.

Ive tried a few times and...
  2. Replies
    Views

Great write-up, Mullet! It should be noted...

Great write-up, Mullet!

It should be noted that this installation works for 2017 models and some 2015 models. But 2014 and early 2015 DE models didn't come with the fog light switch on the turn...
  3. I live in Canton, and work in Duluth. I bought my...

I live in Canton, and work in Duluth. I bought my Mirage in Roswell, but took it to the dealer in Duluth, right by my work. It turns out, the same owner has both shops in Roswell and Duluth. It's...
  4. It actually starts to hunker down a bit and hug...

It actually starts to hunker down a bit and hug the road above 80. You'd be surprised.

In my opinion it feels much more stable there than at 60.
  5. Replies
    Views

I vote for plastidip DIY. Go crazy for a...

I vote for plastidip DIY. Go crazy for a fraction of the price,.

Or ... owners of various colour Mirages could get together and do "Harlequin" versions. :D

VW Golf MK3 Harlequin...
  6. Here is the last picture ever taken of my 1995...

Here is the last picture ever taken of my 1995 Chevy 1500 4X4 sitting at the lot in Mentor, Ohio at the Mitsubishi dealer the night I traded it in on the Mirage. I owned this old truck longer than...
  7. Replies
    Views

Super Budget Friendly Wheels

Okay everyone!

Finally have the wheels finished, painted, tires mounted, and put onto the car.

I am overall pretty happy with them. They are certainly not stanced, flashy, head turning, or by...
  8. Replies
    Views

when you say your mirage is a 3-cylinder and they...

when you say your mirage is a 3-cylinder and they reply "3 CYLINDER!?" in a high pitched voice.
  9. Replies
    Views

Thought initially you were talking about turning...

Thought initially you were talking about turning the smallish window into a pivoting vent visor window like my 83 Grand Marquis.
  10. The passenger side wiper sticking up in it's odd...

The passenger side wiper sticking up in it's odd position.
  11. The too large driver side windshield wiper and...

The too large driver side windshield wiper and the never quite dry overlap area at bottom of windshield.
    When using expensive wiper blades with one piece flexible bodies they catch enough wind to...
  12. Replies
    Views

Since we're talking about this, is there a way to...

Since we're talking about this, is there a way to disable the eco light on the stock cluster?
  13. Poll: I like being invisible in my Mirage. I fly past...

I like being invisible in my Mirage. I fly past cops going 20 over and they just see a slow looking smart car lol. They don't even waste their time aiming the radar at me while they are parked using...
  14. Replies
    Views

So I towed a car with my mirage.

I will start by saying lets keep this positive. I know I will get some hate for this.

I have experienced my mirage with a lot of weight in it and I felt like I could do it. So I did.

I have...
  15. Replies
    Views

LMAO! ...

LMAO!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a59/cobrajet25/ratfink1.jpg
  16. 7325 I picked up four wheels and tires for my...

I picked up four wheels and tires for my Ranger. 225/70/14's. Seat down, with a moving blanket, hatch closed just fine.
  17. 7323 Who needs a truck when you own a hatch...

Who needs a truck when you own a hatch back. 12X10 FT. Carpet.
  18. Replies
    Views

Definitely go with those! :D I only looked at...

Definitely go with those! :D I only looked at the auction title...which says they are 70mm?!?

I would buy the 70.5mm plastic ones vs slightly smaller metal ones. You really want them to fit...
  19. Replies
    Views

If you don't care about losing your TPMS...

If you don't care about losing your TPMS functionality with your new wheels, then just do the following:

1) Carry your new wheels/tires to a shop and have them balanced ($40).
    2) Buy the hub...
  20. Thread: Hi

by Andrew
    Replies
    Views

I do not think much of those review by so called...

I do not think much of those review by so called experts. I would like rather talk to a owner and get his or her view on the mirage.

thanks

Andy
  21. Replies
    Views

7293 I also bought one of those DRL...

I also bought one of those DRL controllers which automatically turn them on/off with the engine, and dim them when the headlights are turned on. It also has a delay after turning the car off...
  22. Replies
    Views

While these ...

While these are not specific to the Mirage, I've had them installed for a few months now and I love them. I got the crystal blue ones to match my sapphire blue car.
  23. Replies
    Views

Anyone try these 'daytime running lights'?

They look to be specific to the Mirage, and come painted.
  24. Replies
    Views

Intake manifold. You can trace the intake pipe...

Intake manifold. You can trace the intake pipe running into the throttle body mounted to it. The exhaust header is at the rear. No replacements are available yet, but I wouldn't be worried about...
  25. I contacted Mitsubishi and they said it was in...

I contacted Mitsubishi and they said it was in fact a GPS antenna (as well as controlled another function in some regions...he said something about automatic wiper control). I then asked why it would...
Page 1 of 2 1 2