Search:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Poll: I was thinking along the same lines, and it...

I was thinking along the same lines, and it appears as though there is more tire wear on the outside of the right tire.

I too have hurt myself while working on a vehicle, but I broke my finger...
  2. Poll: They are putting a new rear axle on the car, with...

They are putting a new rear axle on the car, with modifications made since the car entered the market, and it's covered by warranty.
  3. I'm a very large guy 300lbs/6'0 and I have put...

I'm a very large guy 300lbs/6'0 and I have put down 12 hours in my mirage without any issues, I did check the prices on used seats because I know I'm going to wear out mine quickly :(

Driving the...
  4. Poll: Dealer says they will look at it Saturday. ...

Dealer says they will look at it Saturday. Hadn't heard this complaint before but "wouldn't surprise them if something is bent because of how light the suspension is and how small the wheels and...
  5. Replies
    Views

Finally got around to posting the video. I've had...

Finally got around to posting the video. I've had the wiper on for over a week now and it does do a lot better than the original. Not sure if its better quality like everyone claims on amazon, but it...
  6. Poll: Take a steel wheel, weld a 6-8 foot piece of...

Take a steel wheel, weld a 6-8 foot piece of steel pipe to the wheel just outside of the center opening. Weld 4 triangles to the wheel and the pipe to provide reinforcement. Remove the road wheel...
  7. Replies
    Views

Made some rubber floor mats , the material was $7...

Made some rubber floor mats , the material was $7 at home depot and it's about 3/8" thick.

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q536/clayshard2/DSCN0497_zpsshpq3n6x.jpg
  8. Replies
    Views

Haha I do miss my mirage so much, I drove 2012...

Haha I do miss my mirage so much, I drove 2012 Ford Edge sel fully loaded (love the huge moon roof), 2012 civic ex coupe (hated the rear headroom when I was a passenger) felt like a space ship but...
  9. Replies
    Views

MPG on the Mirage

I used to belong to a diesel car club where the maniacs (of which I was one) were trying to outdo each other with fuel mileage. I currently get about 50 mpg with the Mirage with the air conditioner...
  10. Replies
    Views

Last upload 3210 3211 3212 3213 Thats all...

Last upload

Thats all there is :triumphant:
  11. We all think alike I drive the same way.:):) my...

We all think alike I drive the same way.:):) my wife is the same even thou she don't drive because of her disability . We love our mirage!! We call it the bluejellybean :):):) loved your post!!...
  12. Replies
    Views

Tire Diameter/Width comparisons

Copied from this web site:
    http://tire-size-conversion.com/tire-size-conversion-chart/

What's nice about the above site is when you click on a tire size, a search with tire price/brands opens up....
  13. Replies
    Views

Will this be the first U.S. Mirage meet? I had...

Will this be the first U.S. Mirage meet?

I had the first one in Ontario. I think. Do 2 cars that just happened to run into each other in the same park count as a meet? :D

14. Poll: Hey,,,,Don I don't know when Metro started...

Hey,,,,Don I don't know when Metro started talking about the Mirage on Ecomodder, but I think I was one of the Frist ones on that Forum who Had a Mirage. Because the feedback I got was that everybody...
  15. MetroMPG mine has a regular key thank goodness I...

MetroMPG mine has a regular key thank goodness I don't have to toggle morse code on a button :)

I actually turned the radio volume down because it was bothering me counting to 30 seconds. I timed...
  16. Replies
    Views

3089 I finally got around to routing the cable...

I finally got around to routing the cable inside the lower left kick panel. That's a lot of wiring harnesses and connectors in there! I never did kick it while shifting, but it still bugged...
  17. Replies
    Views

Don, you and the boss would be more than welcome...

Don, you and the boss would be more than welcome to come down if we ever get any interest, hell, come on down anyway!!
  18. Don, I know what you mean by Mirage's being...

Don, I know what you mean by Mirage's being scarce? I live just north of San Antonio and I've seen only one purple Mirage, I waved at the young kid driving and he flipped me off. See if I invite him...
  19. Replies
    Views

Just test drove a 2015 fiesta ecoboost

They offered me $50! So I did it! My thoughts? Heavy clutch, great handling, difficult to navigate sync and car system, more power than my mirage but not like breath taking power, it felt like a...
  20. Replies
    Views

Guys, I don't mean to throw a wet towel in on...

Guys, I don't mean to throw a wet towel in on your idea of becoming a taxi. As a retired police officer with my last 16 years in homicide I can't begin to tell you how many robberies that became a...
  21. Decided to fill at a quarter tank since I was...

Decided to fill at a quarter tank since I was running errands near a gas station.

Drumroll please (Frrrrrrrrr)

I like the range estimate immediately after fillup!

22. I thought I saw a Mirage-shaped weather balloon...

I thought I saw a Mirage-shaped weather balloon the other day.

Mustn't have got the paint mixture quite right on that one.
  23. Good point...I have decades of experience with a...

Good point...I have decades of experience with a manual but this car has it's own personality and getting to know it is important to getting the most out of it.
    BTW, with no particularly special...
  24. Replies
    Views

http://ecomodder.com/forum/showthread.php/slow-pro...

http://ecomodder.com/forum/showthread.php/slow-progress-but-progress-diy-two-seater-tadpole-26239.html

Long thread lots of pics.

regards
    mech
  25. Replies
    Views

Retired at 50, built two houses after that, first...

Retired at 50, built two houses after that, first one $165k tax free cap gain, used that to build house #2. I hold US patent number 7677208, presently slowly building a tadpole trike to use the as...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3