Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Well that wasn’t as expected... They checked for...

Well that wasn’t as expected... They checked for codes on the computer and just got the one for my tail lights (expected). Updated the ECU because it had a recall and sold me some trans fluid because...
  2. Replies
    Views

Updated photos to more recent ones. Wrap is...

Updated photos to more recent ones. Wrap is holding up well after about 6 months.
  3. Did you ever come to a solution to tolerate the...

Did you ever come to a solution to tolerate the rear springs?
  4. Replies
    Views

9682 9683 9684 9685

5. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Headlights or tail lights? Headlights are HID...

Headlights or tail lights?

Headlights are HID Retrofits that I made myself. Tail Lights I purchased on ebay.
  6. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Finished my first ever wrap today. It's not...

Finished my first ever wrap today. It's not perfect by any means and I need to redo the front bumper.. but I do love it! It's had plenty of positive feedback so far. Wouldn't recommend wrapping a car...
  7. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Plasti dipped my red wheels in preparation for...

Plasti dipped my red wheels in preparation for her wrap next month sometime. Just a temporary solution until I can afford black wheels.

8. Replies
    Views

I get what you're saying. Honestly I had no...

I get what you're saying. Honestly I had no idea.. the only other wiring I've done is fitting lights in my wife's scion and the tutorials online said to splice. Maybe I should go back and redo them...
  9. Replies
    Views

Projector Headlights and LED Tail lights

Alright, this ones for Gnarles2 in particular but I figured others might find this useful. Just a little write up on the lights on my car.

We'll start with the tail lights as they're the easy...
  10. Replies
    Views

Hey man, when I get home tonight I'll take some...

Hey man, when I get home tonight I'll take some photos of the whole set up for headlights and taillights and I'll post a write up of everything I used. Will probably be useful for a few people at...
  11. Replies
    Views

Have you thought about just taking the hubcaps...

Have you thought about just taking the hubcaps off and just going black steelies? Zero cost and you'll have black wheels.
  12. Replies
    Views

Wheels and lights were the first things I did to...

Wheels and lights were the first things I did to my mirage. The dealer installed my sparcos as a free add on because they screwed me a little when I bought it (story for another time). The rear...
  13. Replies
    Views

Today was a good day to apply a new coat of wax!...

Today was a good day to apply a new coat of wax!

14. Replies
    Views

Actually install is easy, took me 5 minutes. It...

Actually install is easy, took me 5 minutes. It put my abs and traction lights on. Problem was solved with a $15 led load resistor kit. Just spliced the resistors between the green and black wires...