Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Keys,transponders & programming (dont ever have less than three keys)

Mitsubishi got me good. I recently lost a transponder chip out of my key fob (should have listened to foama), while getting my keys out of my pocket the key fob had separated because the small screw...
  2. Replies
    Views

[QUOTE=Mitz;155539] Measurements on both stock...

[QUOTE=Mitz;155539]
    Measurements on both stock bolt and replacement is appreciated.

Stock length 12.2mm = also about max length for drain plug
    Magnetic fill plug 14.5 is OK

The top link on...
  3. Thread: P0421 code

by Fummins
    Replies
    Views

I wish I noticed this post earlier. That's a...

I wish I noticed this post earlier. That's a funny way of saying thanks for the advice. Good luck with your car.
  4. Replies
    Views

Hello kezocraze and welcome to the forum. ...

Hello kezocraze and welcome to the forum.

Sounds like your Mirage has had a hard life. Not many get raced here. Have you or your mechanic checked the compression of your engine?

I understand...
  5. First... Thanks to Cani Lupine and everyone who...

First... Thanks to Cani Lupine and everyone who contributed to this thread! :)

I just did this job...so I'll add a few tips for anyone who may have never done a manual transmission fluid change...
  6. Great question. I haven't had a chance to post...

Great question. I haven't had a chance to post all about the install yet. Here is the shunt setup.

https://ecomodder.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=26803&stc=1&d=1567518175
  7. Replies
    Views

I tried several different types before I found...

I tried several different types before I found these. Most were far too LONG. As you can see in the chart, the Dorman 611-141 is about 26mm long, or just over 1". This is perfect, and is identical...
  8. Replaced my filter today with AC Filter CF3349C. ...

Replaced my filter today with AC Filter CF3349C. After almost 3 years way overdue!

9. Replies
    Views

Happened to me too starting around 47k. I have...

Happened to me too starting around 47k. I have done my own oil changes every 6 months between 6,000 and 7500 mile intervals using Mobil 1 filters and 0w 20 Subaru oil religiously. Switched to Mobil...
  10. Replies
    Views

Front Fog Lights are Green here in the UK Rear...

Front Fog Lights are Green here in the UK

Rear Fog Light is Orange

11. Replies
    Views

Rear Disc Simulators

So I saw these disc simulators on Ebay for $10, and I thought, 'Hey, why not?" They are thin aluminium, and installed very easily. I think they look pretty nice. Just thought I'd let you guys...
  12. Replies
    Views

Continental/Goodyear 4060485 is cross-referenced...

Continental/Goodyear 4060485 is cross-referenced to Dayco 5060485. I always use manufacture cross reference on their websites before using any other sites part number equivalent. I installed the...
  13. Replacement stock-type acorn lug nuts for alloy wheels...Dorman 611-141.

Shortly after I bought my Mirage in late 2014, I noticed that four of the lug nuts on one wheel had corroded and discolored. Mitsubishi replaced them under warranty, but over the last three years...
  14. Replies
    Views

Took a screenshot 9501

Took a screenshot
  15. 3A92 Images (pics of disassembled Mirage 1.2L engine)

Special thanks to forum member wilbur for providing these images. Please post yours to this thread.

Wilbur, could you comment on these photos?
  16. Replies
    Views

Mitsumi, in the Philippines car batteries do not...

Mitsumi, in the Philippines car batteries do not last that long. A battery that last for 2.5 years is a good one. It is because of the humidity. In the US or Canada, it would last quite a longer time...
  17. Replies
    Views

Toe-in How to check and adjust

Assuming Camber has already been checked or corrected, (See thread: camber how to measure and adjust) here is how to check and adjust toe-in. This method is very accurate and well-proven, but as...
  18. Replies
    Views

camber how to measure and adjust

For adjusting camber, we need an inclinometer to accurately measure it.
    If you want to adjust camber, toe-in MUST be adjusted afterwards! First take care of camber, then toe-in!

Below is how I...
  19. Why do you install this device? Activate the...

Why do you install this device? Activate the ambient temp on the etacs, and the ambient temp will be on the MID.
  20. Replies
    Views

Glovebox Rattle Fix

The only rattle in my Mirage was coming from the glovebox compartment. Driving over bumps and such, it was quite loud! There are rubber stoppers inside the glovebox (toward the front), but the source...
  21. 1) I am not sure about sides. If you look careful...

1) I am not sure about sides. If you look careful Mirage A-pillars are wider than the rest of the car. This is in combination with windshield rain grooves redirects flow over the roof.

2) not sure...
  22. I noticed no difference in mpg with the hitch....

I noticed no difference in mpg with the hitch. The snow tires have done the most damage to mpg so far. I recommend the big rubber bully bumper, it causes less damage if you did hit someone or they...
  23. Replies
    Views

flow conjecture

Hopefully this makes sense (there arearrows from the text boxes, some text boxes are red, some are green, and one is yellow. Start at bottom of the picture):
  24. Agree hatchback is more similar to tractor...

Agree hatchback is more similar to tractor trailer or wagon. Read this:
    http://s89686473.onlinehome.us/airtabs-test.html
  25. Replies
    Views

:D There are some things that the internet is...

:D

There are some things that the internet is GREAT for figuring out how to do things and to save a bit of money. When it comes to wiring though, something as simple as a bad crimp can increase...
Page 1 of 2 1 2