Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Love it!! The GT wheels and headlights make such...

Love it!! The GT wheels and headlights make such a huge difference over the SE’s. My car is the same color! I have to get wheels!!
  2. Replies
    Views

I installed the oem armrest today and it is...

I installed the oem armrest today and it is great! Good height, easy install and rock solid. Doesn’t wiggle at all. I didn’t follow all the directions and did my own thing occasionally looking at...
  3. UPDATE!!!! So it started working fine again. I...

UPDATE!!!! So it started working fine again. I have a badge that has some kind of chip in it that allows me access through gates and stuff and that was in the cubby next to the key cubby. I don’t...
  4. Added the link to the video I uploaded to YouTube.

Added the link to the video I uploaded to YouTube.
  5. Replies
    Views

We did good! No major damage to my house (or car...

We did good! No major damage to my house (or car lol) we were out of power for 4 days but others in our area are still out. Thanks for asking! So far have 833 miles on the car and it's done great....
  6. Replies
    Views

I recently just bought my 2017 SE and I love it....

I recently just bought my 2017 SE and I love it. I looked at real consumer reviews on edmunds and almost all were very very good! Have me piece of mind. The "professional" reviewers just don't get...
  7. Replies
    Views

Haha these are all great options! I'll get on...

Haha these are all great options! I'll get on it....maybe after the hurricane though lol
  8. Replies
    Views

I just got my center console in the mail and will...

I just got my center console in the mail and will install after this crazy hurricane passes through. And I also installed my weathertech floor mats and got my windows tinted yesterday! I will post...
  9. Replies
    Views

I love it!! I've had my fair share of cool cars...

I love it!! I've had my fair share of cool cars and recently traded my 2011 Mazdaspeed3 for a 2012 Jeep Liberty and it was the worst decision ever! I found myself 36 days later with a jeep that...