Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

We have hard water here too, however as I bought...

We have hard water here too, however as I bought 5 L of G30 and could only get 2 L of it into the cooling system then I didn't go for dilution. I flushed and refilled my other Mirage with the...
  2. Replies
    Views

Sadly this is a right-hand drive car. The pipes...

Sadly this is a right-hand drive car. The pipes are different, plus extraction of the heater is obstructed by the blower, input filter and recirculation actuator - all of which would need to be...
  3. Replies
    Views

Thanks to Daox for these pictures. I have...

Thanks to Daox for these pictures. I have replaced the heater matrix on my 2103 Mirage 3. It was leaking out of one of the cores and at the pipe joints. Original o-rings very hard. It was a hell of a...
  4. Replies
    Views

I have two Mirage 3s, same year 2013. A couple of...

I have two Mirage 3s, same year 2013. A couple of years ago one failed to crank on pushing the start button. I removed the starter motor - seemed OK. Cleaned it up and replaced it on the vehicle. All...
  5. Replies
    Views

Thanks for all your responses. All is now well,...

Thanks for all your responses. All is now well, but its worth recording the history. Plus, the only successful reset was performed by :-

Disconnecting the battery for 15 minutes, and reconnecting....
  6. Replies
    Views

Given the amount of internal rot I reckon its...

Given the amount of internal rot I reckon its been sucking in moist air since installed. The grease has all dried up, but luckily the nylon gear is still good. The door inside is spotless and there...
  7. Many thanks Eggman. Looks very relevant. I'll let...

Many thanks Eggman. Looks very relevant. I'll let you know the outcome.