Search:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

It's somewhat rotten that your dealer cut the...

It's somewhat rotten that your dealer cut the belt rather than unbolt the assembly to relieve tension and get things working again.

There are not a lot of these models out there. I wonder if...
  2. Replies
    Views

The car does not have spectacular handling, but...

The car does not have spectacular handling, but it's hardly out of control. A little self centering on the steering would be welcome. But said steering certainly turns the car in an incredibly...
  3. Replies
    Views

I don't understand all the negativity around the...

I don't understand all the negativity around the CVT either. When I had the 2015 from Mitsu, it was a pretty nice, and I loved the way the CVT fairly aggressively kept RPMs low for good fuel...
  4. Engine Block Heater Installation (OEM cartridge style 400w)

This is my attempt to condense all of the engine block heater information (including pictures and installation instructions) into a single post. Hopefully having this info in one spot will help...
  5. Replies
    Views

i think itsreally the motor. its just like an...

i think itsreally the motor. its just like an ordinary electric fan wherein the longer you use it, it tends to stop when the motor is like worn out or out of oil. our blower has a part number maybe...
  6. This would have helped me that one time I looked...

This would have helped me that one time I looked down for a single second in dead rush hour.
  7. Replies
    Views

As a regular bike rider, this feature can't come...

As a regular bike rider, this feature can't come fast enough. Unfortunately, people are not going to stop staring at their phones instead of the road and as automakers continue to put more...
  8. Replies
    Views

Be aware also that knowingly operating an...

Be aware also that knowingly operating an overloaded vehicle (exceeding gvwr) is highly illegal and no matter how defensively you drive if there's an accident you are criminally liable for damages,...
  9. Replies
    Views

Bill Penney Mitsubishi - Huntsville, AL

Bill Penney Mitsubishi - Huntsville, AL
  10. Replies
    Views

I must agree as I'm in a similar place. Lately,...

I must agree as I'm in a similar place. Lately, I've slowed down my driving a lot. I used to drive hard & fast.

For a very long time I had at least one speeding ticket on my driving record. ...
  11. Replies
    Views

It sounds like you are having some communication...

It sounds like you are having some communication problems with your dealer. I'm sorry you have to face this. Some dealers and their service centers are more helpful and customer-focused than...
  12. Replies
    Views

I agree .. the design of the support is flawed .....

I agree .. the design of the support is flawed .. both strut bolts should be incorporated into the bracket for rigidity.

Try removing the ETD leaving just the support and try to hammer the support...
  13. Please check for the IOD fuse to be fully...

Please check for the IOD fuse to be fully inserted.
    The small plastic door/cover in front of driver's left knee pops out with a small screw driver of knife.

Then you will see a yellow plastic...
  14. flatbroke, thanks for posting that clutch...

flatbroke, thanks for posting that clutch replacement info. Going to copy it into a dedicated thread which will make it easier for people to find in the future.
  15. 2017 Mirage GT (CVT) first drive review: Green Car Reports

Here's the first U.S. "professional" auto reviewer's take on the revised Mirage.

I see Mitsu still hasn't learned their lesson: they should not be loaning Mirage CVT's to auto writers.
  16. Replies
    Views

Hej kidinme please do not use...

Hej kidinme
    please do not use this screwdriver you will damage the plastic air vent and dashboard.you need plastic tools.you can buy them in auto shops or e bay.you need 2 pieces 2...
  17. Thread: Magnet Bra

by Truezydale
    Replies
    Views

Magnet Bra

I added a Magnet Bra to my Mirage today630163026303
  18. Flatbroke, mind your own business. You can drive...

Flatbroke, mind your own business. You can drive your car like a little old lady, secure in the knowledge that your warranty shall never be voided. You don't need to come here and crap all over...
  19. Replies
    Views

Just thought I would chime in. I purchased a set...

Just thought I would chime in. I purchased a set of Toyo Extensa A/S tires from treaddepot.com last November. They are 185/60r14, and I got a screaming deal. They were having a Black Friday sale plus...
  20. Thread: Mirage taxi

by Taxi dave
    Replies
    Views

Mirage taxi

Hello all my name is taxi Dave I run 4 mirage as taxicab in the Tampa Florida area. I have run Ford's for years, but when my dealer showed me the mirage I thought is was a circus can car but...
  21. Mine are still going strong at 57,000 km and they...

Mine are still going strong at 57,000 km and they are evenly worn within 1mm of each other. I rotate them every 16,000 km.
    I run them summer and winter about 100 km a day, mostly just me in the car....
  22. Replies
    Views

That's the outer tie rod end.

That's the outer tie rod end.
  23. Replies
    Views

i hate to say this but its probably your...

i hate to say this but its probably your imagination lol

most roads aren't flat, your steering wheel will move its "center" depending which way the car leans due too the road.

check your tire...
  24. Yep, I'm currently a full-time tech, but I'm...

Yep, I'm currently a full-time tech, but I'm leaving the backshop for a sales position at another shop, since my current employer is a sinking ship and closing stores, and constant exposure to...
  25. Replies
    Views

Yeah, ability to ecodrive without affecting other...

Yeah, ability to ecodrive without affecting other drivers depends a lot on local driving "culture".

I'm really lucky I happen to live in a very laid-back, little city (also, lots of seniors). ...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3