Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Another Mirage in my family!

My best friend like my Mirage so much she traded in her 2012 Chevy Camaro in on her 2015 ES this morning!
  2. Speed limit in Austin is 85MPH people do 90-100....

Speed limit in Austin is 85MPH people do 90-100. I do 90 to keep up with traffic.
  3. Gots love it, even out back roads are 70 MPH

Gots love it, even out back roads are 70 MPH
  4. If you don't mind shipping them. Find out what...

If you don't mind shipping them. Find out what shipping cost will be and roll that into what you want for the set.
  5. Replies
    Views

Probably won't be ticketed but I wouldn't risk my...

Probably won't be ticketed but I wouldn't risk my safety of myself and others to save fuel. We have speed limits 75-85 here. Would be life threatening to do 60 on the highway.
  6. Replies
    Views

3 quarts

3 quarts
  7. Poll: Just simply told them about the problem on here...

Just simply told them about the problem on here and I needed to get mine checked. They said no problem and took care of of
  8. Poll: Literally was the biggest relief

Literally was the biggest relief
  9. Poll: UPDATE!!! I just got done getting my alignment...

UPDATE!!! I just got done getting my alignment checked here in Texas at the Dealer.. Everything checked out PERFECT. Suprisingly perfect actually. So some of these cars are very well within spec.
  10. Replies
    Views

How to: change your own CVT fluid / oil

Does anyone on here know how to drain and fill your CVT fluid? If so, how? And how many quarts of oil?

---

UPDATE: see posts #4 and #5 for detailed instructions on how to check and change your...
  11. Replies
    Views

I also am pretty easy on my CVT. I may drive...

I also am pretty easy on my CVT. I may drive 85-90 every day, but I gradually get up there. I never floor it from a stop