Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. DIY - Looking good for the long haul! (Rust protection for the rear hatch)

--------------------
    Admin note -- this thread is part of a DIY series:

DIY - Rust protection front/rear wheel well areas
    DIY - Rust protection for the rear hatch
    DIY - Rust protection...
  2. Replies
    Views

Oil filter grade sheet. ...

Oil filter grade sheet.

http://www.gmtruckcentral.com/articles/oilfilter/gradesheet.htm

I thought this was appropriate for this thread. It lists different oil filters and how well they...
  3. Replies
    Views

If you can make a level surface from the rear...

If you can make a level surface from the rear hatch to the front seats, leaving a little room for seat adjustment, you could lay in some wood/"wood" flooring. Real wood flooring would look really...
  4. Replies
    Views

Get your 14mm wrench and socket out. Fold the...

Get your 14mm wrench and socket out. Fold the seats forward and start unbolting the seat brackets and seat belts from the rear platform. The seat back comes out in one piece, so it'll be easier if...
  5. Replies
    Views

From my years working as a mechanic, any time you...

From my years working as a mechanic, any time you are under a vehicle working, for safety, have more than just one item holding the vehicle up. I invested in a couple of floor jack stands that by...
  6. Replies
    Views

Oil Filter Wrench: 65-67mm, 14 flute (requires...

Oil Filter Wrench: 65-67mm, 14 flute (requires 3/8 inch driver)

Oh good lord, did I EVER change my oil! Lol, it was my first oil change on the car..quite the disaster, but I am still glad I went...
  7. It's not really anything to "fix" -- just...

It's not really anything to "fix" -- just something to watch. I might put a zip tie or a hose clamp on it if comes off again. It slipped back on really easily and is looser than I expected.

It...
  8. Replies
    Views

So it was raining today, and I took my car into...

So it was raining today, and I took my car into Mitsubishi to get them to drive it and hear the noise. They took it out a few times and after like 45 minutes they came to get me to tell me that it...
  9. Replies
    Views

I enjoyed the CVT more than I thought I would...

I enjoyed the CVT more than I thought I would when I compared both the manual & CVT. One nice thing about it is the car tries very hard to keep RPM low under light/moderate load, which means a...
  10. Thread: Sound Proofing

by Daox
    Replies
    Views

If someone would be so kind, they could download...

If someone would be so kind, they could download a 'decibel meter' app and have someone drive the car while taking measurements around the cabin. Find the noisy areas and from there you can decide...