Search:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

DIY: Heated Seat Swap

Here's a quick DIY for installing/swapping heated seats into a 2017 Mirage SE. This should apply for other Mirages, but take a look at yours first before attempting. I picked up a set of heated...
  2. My favorite comment, from a viewer simply known...

My favorite comment, from a viewer simply known as "Mark". I repost it here because it will likely be un-findable in a few hours:

"I hate-watched this video knowing that it was being reviewed by...
  3. It's amazing the amount of backlash against Mr....

It's amazing the amount of backlash against Mr. DeMuro this review is creating. Over 600,000 views in TWO DAYS. Over 11,000 comments, most of which are from people around the world and are along...
  4. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Daox products & price list

Product - Price

Cruise control kit - $39.99
    Glove box light - $29.99
    MAF sensor housing - $29.99
    Rear Sway Bar - $174.99
    Upper Grill Block (2014-2015 only) - $19.99
  5. 13" Wheels and Studded Snow Tires (Portland, OR)

I bought these for my 2017 Mirage, but they won't fit over the front calipers so I'm selling them.

175/70/13 Hankook Winter iPike snow/winter tires with studs. Tires are in good...
  6. continued from last post 10089 10090 I...

continued from last post

I removed the strut first. There is a single 17mm bolt on the bottom for each side. Once removed itll drop down. watch out for this

Then I went into the...
  7. Replies
    Views

It's pretty typical. Most of the complaints...

It's pretty typical. Most of the complaints about the $13,000 Mirage center on the fact that it isn't an $18,000 Honda Fit.

I love how they say you should buy the Fit, which is nearly 50% more...
  8. Replies
    Views

Bump. It has been requested that I post here,...

Bump.

It has been requested that I post here, in that I have extensive, personal-experience-based knowledge that many of you might find to be useful.

I have been a delivery driver...
  9. Replies
    Views

There is a thread about this topic and Car Nut's...

There is a thread about this topic and Car Nut's Mirage. There are actually two 'different' starters for this car...one early, one late. They have different part numbers, and we don't know if one...
  10. I was born in Altoona, Pa and my family still...

I was born in Altoona, Pa and my family still lives there. The Mirage is very popular there from the Mitsubishi dealer that been advertising the crap out of these cars.
  11. It passed the required safety inspection today....

It passed the required safety inspection today. Now I have to submit all the paperwork, and have another inspection done by the DMV official.
    Bad news to report. My car is experiencing the...
  12. Replies
    Views

Tried my hand at a custom intake

So, I'm not really too certain if it makes more power, but then again, I reset the ECU by pulling the negative battery terminal and just ran it once around the block, but it's definitely louder, and...
  13. Replies
    Views

Yes! :) From a Mirage to a Tesla. Don't let...

Yes! :) From a Mirage to a Tesla. Don't let anyone stop you. Go!

You rock, alex16. Man, I wish this forum had an emoticon for headbanging.
  14. Bought a "cheap used Mirage" -- fixing up a damaged 2014 ES

Well... I'm a proud owner of one now. 2014 ES with 37k & CVT. Member alex16 posted it the other day, after seeing it on Craigslist. Guy brought it down to me yesterday from around Gettysburg PA for...
  15. Replies
    Views

I'd just replace the worn original starter with...

I'd just replace the worn original starter with the used Ebay starter and call it a day.
  16. Replies
    Views

That's the same way I change oil. Rather than...

That's the same way I change oil. Rather than bring it up to the proper level, I add just enough so the rod bearing knock stops. Ok maybe not...
  17. Engine Block Heater Installation (OEM cartridge style 400w)

This is my attempt to condense all of the engine block heater information (including pictures and installation instructions) into a single post. Hopefully having this info in one spot will help...
  18. The Fiesta got revised down to 35 combined...

The Fiesta got revised down to 35 combined. Not a big change, but it's the same reason the 2017 Mirage got revised down a bit from the 2015.
  19. Replies
    Views

Super circuit

Sorry guys I have been slacking my ankle has been broken since the end of may . But here are the pics of the header looks pretty good my buddy is going to try and install it this weekend since I am...
  20. Replies
    Views

DIY: Homelink Mirror

One thing I have missed from my Elantra was the rear-view mirror with both compass and Homelink (and to a certain extent, the anti-glare abilities ;) ). I like not having to have a garage door...
  21. quoted for truth. glad you got it done! ...

quoted for truth.

glad you got it done! :encouragement:
  22. Replies
    Views

6 July, 2016 Mirage Commercials

Mitsubishi Motors North America has posted three commercial advertisements to their YouTube Channel.

"Small Breakthrough" The 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage + All-New Mirage G4
  23. Replies
    Views

now cleaning.. just make sure you only clean the...

now cleaning.. just make sure you only clean the white blower fins or the white part because if water gets in your blower might have problems.

then let it dry!
  24. Replies
    Views

I've also noticed nothing but a little growl too.

I've also noticed nothing but a little growl too.
  25. first Mirage G4 sedan seen for sale at U.S. Mitsubishi dealer

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/668814718/overview/
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4