Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Happy 5th birthday to us! MirageForum turns five!! (Win some birthday prizes!)

Happy Birthday to MirageForum!

Has it really been FIVE YEARS already??! Hard to believe.

On January 14th, 2013, jamiec was the first new member (other than Tim or myself) to post...
  2. January U.S. sales

January US numbers are in:

http://media.mitsubishicars.com/releases/mitsubishi-motors-family-of-cuvs-leads-the-way-in-january-with-sales-up-15-5-percent

This is the lowest number of...
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Thanks! I ended up getting Infrared. They...

Thanks! I ended up getting Infrared. They actually had 5 ES manuals, white, grey, silver, black, and red. More for safety than show, I wanted something bright and visible.

I didn't get any...
  4. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Monday night, I picked up a 2015 Mirage ES manual...

Monday night, I picked up a 2015 Mirage ES manual for $12,550. Central Ohio, Columbus Mitsubishi North.

MSRP $15,105
    Invoice $14,794 (their asking price)
    - $1,250 customer rebate
    - $250 Saturn...
  5. Do you have to take it off for each servicing?...

Do you have to take it off for each servicing? Like the earlier post I wonder about airflow and heat in the engine compartment. I do hope it works for you though!
  6. Thanks for posting this. See also: Mirage aero...

Thanks for posting this.

See also: Mirage aero mods for better fuel economy: 4.5% improvement @ 90 km/h / 56 mph
  7. I thought that air that passed through the...

I thought that air that passed through the radiator and into the engine bay then exited at the bottom of the engine bay under the car. Would this block any airflow???
  8. Interesting results. Do you get any fluttering /...

Interesting results. Do you get any fluttering / rattling from the plastic at speed?
  9. Five years ago my Memaw and I set out to buy a...

Five years ago my Memaw and I set out to buy a car , and had horrific experiences at about 75% of the dealerships we visited. I already had a budget of $15,000 , had an idea of what I wanted, and...
  10. Replies
    Views

ya the warranty was one of the resons I bought a...

ya the warranty was one of the resons I bought a new instead of the 2014 used (Fully loaded) but the 100/10 powertrain was to much to pass up for me.
  11. Replies
    Views

When you buy a mirage second hand the...

When you buy a mirage second hand the transferable warranty is 5year 60k powertrain. Just something to think about.
  12. I think every dealer should do there absolute...

I think every dealer should do there absolute best offer they can up front. I think customers need to go into the process knowing dealers hands are tied on new cars. They are governed by there...
  13. Replies
    Views

Warranty Transfer used Mirage

I was told by the dealer that if I purchase a used Mirage that the warranty coverage would only be up to 60,000 miles? Is this true?
  14. Mitsubishi Mirage monthly sales, US & Canada, 2013-2023 (projected 7000/yr for U.S.)

See also: Mirage annual sales in Australia: 2014 - 2017

Month
    Mirage sales, US

Spark sales, US