Search:

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

New Mitsu vehicle

Hello,,,, All,,,, was trying to get me another Mirage. But wasn't in my Buget:(:(:(:( But I stayed in the Mitsubishi family:):):) I found me a Nice Galant so she's my New Daisy!!!Lol943794389439
  2. Very Sharp!!!! I'm seeing more and more G4 around...

Very Sharp!!!! I'm seeing more and more G4 around the Pacific Northwest! Just this week I've seen at least 6 brand new ones sold!!
  3. Replies
    Views

Looks Awesome!!!!

Looks Awesome!!!!
  4. Replies
    Views

Sharp!!! Mirage!! Welcome Glad you found a Nice...

Sharp!!! Mirage!! Welcome Glad you found a Nice Mirage!! Did you get it undercoated? I know you guys get a lot of snow and Ice:):) it would be a very good idea. That way your protecting your Baby:):)
  5. :):):):):):) The more you Drive them you will...

:):):):):):) The more you Drive them you will Get very Attached to them! You will Love the MPG and Love Saving Gas and go a lot further then all these Gas Hogs on the Road. I loved mine. If my wife...
  6. Awesome!!!! Love your Two Mirage,s !!! I'd love...

Awesome!!!! Love your Two Mirage,s !!! I'd love to Do that!! If I Ever trade my Outlander I'd like to trade it for two Mirage,s like u have! They are Sharp!!!!
  7. Poll: In The long Run you will be happy you had those...

In The long Run you will be happy you had those Head Rest!! If you ever had a Bad Accident and your head got jerked around you'll be happy they saved your Life! I've seen too many accidents, being a...
  8. Replies
    Views

U should got a New Mirage:(:(

U should got a New Mirage:(:(
  9. Awesome!!!!! Way to go!!! Mirage!!! They caught...

Awesome!!!!! Way to go!!! Mirage!!! They caught the Mirage Fever!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. Welcome!!! Sharp!! Mirage!! Love the way you...

Welcome!!! Sharp!! Mirage!! Love the way you styled it!! Very Awesome !!!
  11. That's AWESOME!!!!!! That they are advertising!!!...

That's AWESOME!!!!!! That they are advertising!!! Like crazy in Altoona, Pa I think if they did that Everywhere it would Boost sales so much More!! Here in the Pacific Northwest I haven't seen not...
  12. Replies
    Views

Awesome!!!!!Glad you caught the Mirage Fever!!!!

Awesome!!!!!Glad you caught the Mirage Fever!!!!
  13. Amen to your Post!!!!! I drive for a living and...

Amen to your Post!!!!! I drive for a living and people Drive like idiots!!!If you don't Burn Rubber from the Stop sign they Blow there horn at you. That's why the consumer reports cut down the Mirage...
  14. Replies
    Views

I also read on the Mitsubishi web site this year...

I also read on the Mitsubishi web site this year is Mitsubishi 100year anniversary!! I think they know what there doing!! Everyone else in the US needs to wake up and realize they build Great cars...
  15. Loved your post!! That's so true!! People follow...

Loved your post!! That's so true!! People follow the jones next door instead of being smart and Buying a Mitsubishi that are ALL priced much lower then All these cars out there !!! My New Outlander...
  16. Thread: hi!

by debburyl
    Replies
    Views

Welcome!!!!! Your Mirage is AWESOME!!!!!

Welcome!!!!! Your Mirage is AWESOME!!!!!
  17. Sharp!!!! Go Mirage!!Go!!!lol Sharp cars!! Makes...

Sharp!!!! Go Mirage!!Go!!!lol Sharp cars!! Makes me long for my blue jelly beans :(8041
  18. Love your 017 very Sharp!!!!! Almost the same...

Love your 017 very Sharp!!!!! Almost the same color as my Copper Outlander:):)
  19. Sharp!!!! Nice name!! Lol mine was...

Sharp!!!! Nice name!! Lol mine was bluejellybean:) Lol7632
  20. Thank you:) lost my password !!Lol61586159

Thank you:) lost my password !!Lol61586159
  21. Cobrajet,,,,,I really liked your Post about these...

Cobrajet,,,,,I really liked your Post about these Idiots!!!!And Morons!!! Who drive like Wild idiots and expect more out of a car then what it was Designed to Do.I Drive for a living in King county,...
  22. Also, those are lower then what they actually...

Also, those are lower then what they actually get. My 2014 got a lot better then what they posted ,as Hwy mpg. Mine was getting 51.8 on the Hwy. when they post them they post it a little lower ,that...
  23. I liked your post!! What men have to do that have...

I liked your post!! What men have to do that have a Mirage is to promote it to other guys. And Not be fooled about the Falling Gas prices.A wize person will not be fooled by the gas prices , and then...
  24. I really liked your post!!! And you are so...

I really liked your post!!! And you are so wright!! But I really think that New Mirage is a BIG improvement !! For MITSUBISHI :):):)
  25. Heffu, that's a Awesome club you have!!!! And...

Heffu, that's a Awesome club you have!!!! And that Outlander is REALLY Awesome!!!!!!! I really Love my 2015 Copper. Penny:):):):):)5228522952295230
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4