Search:

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Did you post a thread about switching tires? ...

Did you post a thread about switching tires? Link? My 2nd Mirage had a tire with a broken belt. It made a lot of noise.

I was going to place a bet about what I think is wrong, but we don't have...
  2. Replies
    Views

fc321 - Part of my theory is that maybe recently,...

fc321 - Part of my theory is that maybe recently, when you noticed the noise and you know, soon after putting on the tires, you started using the A/C about the time the weather started getting much...
  3. Replies
    Views

It could be something as simple as wheel weight...

It could be something as simple as wheel weight falling off causing one of your front tires to be out of balance. Given new tires is the most recent thing you have had done, I would lean toward...
  4. Replies
    Views

fc321 - The next time you drive it, bring it up...

fc321 - The next time you drive it, bring it up to the speed you hear the noise the best, and then, toggle the A/C OFF, wait a few seconds, then ON, wait a few seconds then OFF, etc. Let us know if...
  5. Replies
    Views

Easy to check is lug nuts/bolts holding the...

Easy to check is lug nuts/bolts holding the wheels on. Tire shops in the US have been noted forgetting one or more wheels tightened up. To belabor the point, jack each wheel and try and turn each...
  6. Replies
    Views

One lone member

I just happened to see who's online right now besides me. Seems I am/was the sole member, along with 451 guests. Feeling kinda lonely tonight. Lol Original thread heading should have said One lone...
  7. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Window tint!23086

Window tint!23086
  8. I couldn't access the website, either. Seems...

I couldn't access the website, either.

Seems like it's an interview with the new head honcho for Mitsubishi dealers USA. Just skimming the article you pasted, I thought this quote was good:

"...
  9. "Orient Red" hahahahaha What did they name...

"Orient Red" hahahahaha

What did they name the new yellow color?
  10. I totally disagree!!!! We were totally energy...

I totally disagree!!!! We were totally energy independent two years ago. We were exporting oil. Gas was $2/gallon or under.

We helped fund what is going on with the world by buying Russia...
  11. Thread: New Record

by El Kapitan
    Replies
    Views

New Record

The old girl continues to make me happy.

This is for an approximately 120 km trip from Manning Park, British Columbia to Chilliwack, British Columbia.
    It included driving over a pass but overall...
  12. White Bear is down to their last 5-speed Mirage. ...

White Bear is down to their last 5-speed Mirage. :eek:

This could be Barrett-Jackson material 30 years from now...or not. :p
  13. Tell me about it. Apparently, the trade-in value...

Tell me about it. Apparently, the trade-in value of my Mirage is about what you'd pay for a decent bicycle or a nice skateboard, lol.

https://i.imgur.com/p1CPVCr.png
  14. I paid $99 for my first cell phone (1st...

I paid $99 for my first cell phone (1st generation Moto G/US Cellular) in 2014.

Given my poor cell reception in my area, I bought $49 Moto G Play/Verizon in 2017. I actually bought the phone...
  15. Replies
    Views

Here you go skinny tire lovers 23002

Here you go skinny tire lovers 23002
  16. Hey all, not a Mirage owner but just test drove...

Hey all, not a Mirage owner but just test drove one of the few MT at WB and the salesman told me that the stock of manual transmission units will be the last of the year due to chip shortages - they...
  17. Ah, this brings back some memories from many...

Ah, this brings back some memories from many years ago. I had a few cars that were more respectable and then a beat to hell 1994 Plymouth Voyager that was dark purple. Can you guess what I always...
  18. I think he went from TX, to TN, then the RI. But...

I think he went from TX, to TN, then the RI. But I could be mistaken.
  19. I don't remember either of my grandparents ever...

I don't remember either of my grandparents ever owning a new vehicle. I still have vague memories of my grandpa's Rambler when I was a young kid.

Scotty Kilmer has spent something like...
  20. TRUE! OMG I've been laughing so hard at...

TRUE!

OMG I've been laughing so hard at that! You make TOO MUCH SENSE. There's a new guy at work, and he just bought a brand new GMC Terrain or Acadia or the like ... some such GM turd pail. ...
  21. It's kinda like that in the suburb where I live....

It's kinda like that in the suburb where I live. The wife is kinda like that, but doesn't realize that kia is the bottom of the barrel when it comes to status lol.

A lot of co-workers have been...
  22. I agree. If I were the CEO of a company, I would...

I agree. If I were the CEO of a company, I would still like the cars that I like. I wouldn't be driving "the car that a CEO *should drive."

Which is what? Some idiot car that indicates a...
  23. Replies
    Views

If the goal is low rolling resistance and fuel...

If the goal is low rolling resistance and fuel mileage, then I would find a tire classified as Low Rolling Resistance and not just consider the physical size of the tire.

My own tires are a good...
  24. I agree with a lot of what you wrote but I...

I agree with a lot of what you wrote but I wouldn't get too worked up about #1-7. Most are pretty accurate. Especially 1,2,3,5 and 7!
    I couldn't care less what people think of me based on what I...
  25. Yes. Same situation here - not many new cars on...

Yes. Same situation here - not many new cars on the lots.

And the situation is finally affecting my area's used car market:

I haven't seen a cheap Mirage for a couple of weeks, and only 2 in...
Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 4