Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. 2018 Mirage ditches the cold air guide (added in 2017)?

Someone posted images of the Chicago Auto Show on EcoModder. They posted up an engine bay shot of the 2018 Mirage. It seems to be missing the air guide that was specifically added to the 2017 model...
  2. Fuel economy trivia: the most interesting Fiat...

Fuel economy trivia: the most interesting Fiat 500 to me is the you could get in Europe with the 0.9L 2-cylinder engine. I would have loved to try it.

Of course, even less chance that would ever...
  3. Replies
    Views

I think I would need that kind of set-up, or...

I think I would need that kind of set-up, or ultimately I would give in to laziness and just use it as a scooter. No exercise at all.

Probably a lead-acid battery pack? The newer battery...
  4. Replies
    Views

I wonder if there is a way to try one out...

I wonder if there is a way to try one out locally? If not, make sure you check the return policy! I can't imagine that that is a cheap item.
  5. Replies
    Views

Possibly unrelated, but i used to have a pedal...

Possibly unrelated, but i used to have a pedal assist e bike. It was rated for 30 km but if you didn't 'assist' it would only go 10 km before the battery was depleted. Assisting didn't keep me from...
  6. Replies
    Views

What about when the batteries are depleted, or...

What about when the batteries are depleted, or some malfunction/breakdown? Maybe a bicycle would work better?
  7. I have on mine.

I have on mine.
  8. Prius C battery pack weights 67lbs, and for mild...

Prius C battery pack weights 67lbs, and for mild hybrid aka Insight gen1 you could get by with half size.

For comparison average 12v battery weights 40lbs
  9. HOW TO: Adjust clutch engagement point - Mitsubishi Mirage / Space Star

When I got the car from the dealer, I thought the clutch engaged with the pedal too high off the floor. I'm a guy with rather long legs, and this made driving in Manila traffic quite tiring after a...