Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Nice.. I always wondered if there was something...

Nice.. I always wondered if there was something that would fit the senior Mirages ;)
  2. Replies
    Views

That actually brings up a funny story. I had...

That actually brings up a funny story. I had installed the cruise kit, and had been struggling with the programming on Friday night. I had spent a good 3+ hours trying to get everything working. I...
  3. Replies
    Views

Alright, lets program that ETACS computer, right?...

Alright, lets program that ETACS computer, right? The ETACS (Electronic Time & Alarm Control System) ECU controls a lot of the accessories on the Mirage. Its actually a separate ECU from the engine...
  4. Replies
    Views

Sticky: The glove box light kits are now available for...

The glove box light kits are now available for purchase!

I will be getting the rest of the parts later this week. I'll start building kits this weekend and start shipping them next week.
  5. Developing a glove box LED light kit - now for sale!

I have mentioned this in a couple of threads, but several people have commented that they would like a glove box light in their Mirage. Well, Mitsubishi didn't feel that it was necessary and thus...
  6. Replies
    Views

High temperatures and lots of charge/discharge...

High temperatures and lots of charge/discharge cycles can significantly shorten the useful life of a lead-acid battery.
  7. Replies
    Views

Battery Longevity

Just curious, is it ok if we can put a thread of how long does your OEM battery last before it was replaced?

Mine is the OEM type 1sm but not sure what brand and if its the same in other...
  8. Replies
    Views

Sorry for the delay, washed the car just now and...

Sorry for the delay, washed the car just now and snapped some shots since its a beautiful day out!

She needs some springs to finish the look, but I hope you like!

9. Replies
    Views

some tire websites (not sure about any within...

some tire websites (not sure about any within your country) will sell the tpms along with a tire, many such as tirerack.com can be reasoned with to sell them separately and plus a learning tool so...
  10. Replies
    Views

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a11/91CavGT/09041...

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a11/91CavGT/0904141058_zpsa217551a.jpg

This is what the finished box looks like, and it will be the last time you see the entire box as the next pic will be of...