Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I know talking taxes never ends Well. ...

I know talking taxes never ends Well.

However, I think we should tax gas in accordance to the cost to the public for the emissions, risk of spills, and other environmental factors. Also, tax to...
  2. Holy Heated Seats WITH the Manual and Large Sunroof?! Overseas Options Rule!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9bQ8I-8YXU
  3. I am really unfamiliar with the differences. I...

I am really unfamiliar with the differences. I was more thinking of getting the same switches, same area in the middle console that the Mirage G4 SE has. I figured factory would make it look more...
  4. Replies
    Views

Sticky: You are very Kind :) My understanding is that...

You are very Kind :) My understanding is that they will no longer offer the SE trim in hatchback form with the manual transmission. For me, it is a deal breaker. I think I can warm up to the color...
  5. Replies
    Views

At that point? Time to look at different cars....

At that point? Time to look at different cars. The mods could impact the safety and engineering of how and what direction the air bags go off.

Get that sporty car with better seats? Or, live with...
  6. Replies
    Views

Thanks. I feel very Lucky. SO opposite from my...

Thanks. I feel very Lucky. SO opposite from my Dad, growing up... he worked 10-15+ hrs a day. I mean, we live simply. The whole idea of me driving a car it does create some concern for costs...
  7. Replies
    Views

The last few years I have been working as a PT...

The last few years I have been working as a PT bike shop sales guy while spending most of the time home as a Stay at Home Dad.

Those 3 days were a nice change of pace, talking to adults and...
  8. Sticky: I had a review that took me 30 min to write. It...

I had a review that took me 30 min to write. It timed out and I had to log in and again.. it disappeared. That sucks. Annoyed.

Anyways. Shorter version. I spent 40 min driving the car.

Pros: ...
  9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: So, I went and test drove one pretty much the way...

So, I went and test drove one pretty much the way I wanted it. SE, 5 speed, nothing else.

Asked $12500, I offered $10,400. Nothing came out of it.

I found it loud. I got it to 49 MPG on the...
  10. True. However, we have a South Facing Roof. I...

True. However, we have a South Facing Roof. I know that a good portion of the year it would be completely powered by the Sun if we added Solar. I have friends nearby that get paid by the electric...
  11. 1982 VW Vanagon Diesel Westfalia. I sincerely...

1982 VW Vanagon Diesel Westfalia.
    I sincerely doubt there was ever a slower vehicle sold at anytime in the USA.
    I test drove one with a fresh rebuilt motor.
    WOW.