Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Came back from lunch and found my parking spot...

Came back from lunch and found my parking spot taken. Got a lot of ribbing from my warehouse guys about it.

2. Just hit 56k. I feel like the shocks are gone...

Just hit 56k. I feel like the shocks are gone lately but was waiting on the 60k service to have them checked. CVT Transmission still seems ok. Blows the driver side brake light every 4-6 months. Ac...
  3. Replies
    Views

Resin cast Mirage "hot wheel" for key chains

Hey guys I made too much silicone last night and needed something quick to mold. I grabbed the Mirage pullback racer that was on my desk and tossed it in. I pulled it this morning and did a quick...
  4. Replies
    Views

I can't tell you about the laws where you live...

I can't tell you about the laws where you live but you aren't required to be notified about a remote tracking and disabling device in any of the 4 states I've sold cars in. (LA AL FL GA) In fact...
  5. Replies
    Views

Wrapping can trap particles under it that then...

Wrapping can trap particles under it that then get baked into the paint, requiring sanding and repainting when removed. And a lot of the tools used to install it scratch the paint, even the plastic...
  6. Replies
    Views

I work in the sign industry and quality wrapping...

I work in the sign industry and quality wrapping is just as expensive as painting at 2-3K. And even a good wrap ruins the paint under it 70% of the time . You could do your own plasti-dip for a few...
  7. Replies
    Views

8633 This was on one of my Star Wars instagram...

This was on one of my Star Wars instagram feed. The person who posted was complaining that they were being tailgated only to look up and see this. How bad is their driving that they were...
  8. I can't say I knew there are airbags in the...

I can't say I knew there are airbags in the seats. My last new car purchased was in 2003 and it doesn't have them.
  9. It sounds like I might be the only person here...

It sounds like I might be the only person here with actual experience on the other side of this fence. I spent many years selling cars, both at big dealerships as well as smaller used car lots. And...
  10. 3 Stock Enasave tires with 6k miles Atlanta CL find $60 each

Talked to this guy yesterday. Says they only have 6k miles on them before one blew one out on the horrible roads here in Atlanta. Said he couldn't find a match so he replaced all four with...
  11. Replies
    Views

Poll: The new ND Miata came out this year and there was...

The new ND Miata came out this year and there was a lot of talk about how the engine was under powered and that the US market wasn't getting the larger engine or turbo options. I've had the car on...
  12. Replies
    Views

About forty cents more which is the same as...

About forty cents more which is the same as ultimate with the ethanol. There's one place that only sells ethanol free but it averages sixty cents more on the 87 octane and forty cents more per grade...
  13. Replies
    Views

I stopped by a discount tires today to see about...

I stopped by a discount tires today to see about getting these wheels mounted. They quoted me almost $500 to mount a set of wheels I already own. They wouldn't give me a print out so I could post...
  14. Replies
    Views

Damn, here is something else for me to spend...

Damn, here is something else for me to spend money on. Guess I will be ordering one this weekend when I pay for everything else in my ebay cart. Thanks for the link!
  15. Replies
    Views

New (to me) wheels.

Really wanted to find some decent 15" wheels for the Mirage but couldn't pass up the deal I got on these. "Vintage" Sniper wheels by American Racing. These are one piece aluminum wheels that just...
  16. Replies
    Views

7146 This is the Cog I made for the Miata. It...

This is the Cog I made for the Miata. It fits perfectly on the shaft.
  17. This. I'm not mechanically inclined outside of...

This. I'm not mechanically inclined outside of textile arts. thats why I ask questions.
  18. Replies
    Views

Anyone else in the Atlanta area?

I'm technically out in the Woodstock/Marietta/Kennesaw parts of town between the house and work. We have several Miata clubs and meets I go to but I would love to see some more Mirages. So if you...
  19. Poll: 7084 There's my results after the dealership...

There's my results after the dealership told me it was fine.
  20. Replies
    Views

Roswell Mitsubishi Dealership review

Not sure where I should put this so Mods feel free to move it.

Roswell Mitsubishi. (678) 349-2900 · 11170 Alpharetta Hwy Roswell, GA 30076

I would give them a 2 out of 5. The place is tiny...
  21. Replies
    Views

Not sure if someone has posted this one yet. ...

Not sure if someone has posted this one yet.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/5765396111.html

I drove this one. The repairs were done half assed. I believe it has a salvage title....
  22. Thread: Lol

by Remy
    Replies
    Views

I had a sticker on the back of my 93 Metro that...

I had a sticker on the back of my 93 Metro that said. "Back Off, I'm pedaling as fast as I can!"
  23. Replies
    Views

Nice Part! What are you printing it on? Are you...

Nice Part! What are you printing it on? Are you flashing or gassing them before they ship? I wasn't sure with the dull look in the pictures. I 3D print Miata parts for my local group so I will be...