Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Naw, thinking is over. As much as I love the new...

Naw, thinking is over. As much as I love the new G4, I can't even think of a $5K roll over on an $18K vehicle. Sure, I'm getting $3K in incentives, but just isnt worth it to me. I'll just keep...
  2. Replies
    Views

$1,500 factory rebate on a new 2017 Mirage ( til...

$1,500 factory rebate on a new 2017 Mirage ( til 1-3-17 ). Plus, ask your dealer to give you a " UPS " discount. I've heard of a couple dealers doing so, even if you don't work for UPS.
  3. Replies
    Views

Something that might help, Color matched Rino...

Something that might help, Color matched Rino Liner. Might look good on the front/rear bumper and along the rocker panels.

And it isn't just the Mirage for sure. My $40,000 2011 Chevy Silverado as...
  4. No. Just stuck stuff where it would fit. Large...

No. Just stuck stuff where it would fit. Large suitcase laying on it side in back along with my laptop and camera bag. Stuffed any open voids from there. Placed the pane "carry on" sized suitcase and...
  5. Replies
    Views

Tire Diameter/Width comparisons

Copied from this web site:
    http://tire-size-conversion.com/tire-size-conversion-chart/

What's nice about the above site is when you click on a tire size, a search with tire price/brands opens up....
  6. Replies
    Views

Think of the clutch like brake pads. When your...

Think of the clutch like brake pads. When your slipping the clutch, it is wearing much like as if your riding your brakes. Both will wear prematurely if you do so constantly. Once in a great while...
  7. Replies
    Views

Section 5, page 19 of owners manual for more info.

Section 5, page 19 of owners manual for more info.
  8. Replies
    Views

heh...I read his post and thought " what a cool...

heh...I read his post and thought " what a cool video that would make! ". So, with my son filming, I tried this in my 20x20 garage. No luck, it took a 5 point turn. Still, would not have been...
  9. Replies
    Views

Isnt the whole reason of owning these...

Isnt the whole reason of owning these rollerskates is to save fuel, money or both? :)
  10. A better fuse option than above. The fuse box was...

A better fuse option than above. The fuse box was under the dash further than I thought:
    The yellow box with 2 fuses in it. You just pull that yellow box forward, lightly. It will pull the 2 fuses...
  11. Very good info, thanx! After some searching, I...

Very good info, thanx! After some searching, I didn't find any real " faraday " type " bags that are reliable.

Since I am getting ready to go on vacation for a couple weeks, I think the only way...
  12. Replies
    Views

I appreciate your concerns, but I am too ugly for...

I appreciate your concerns, but I am too ugly for most to mess with:
    http://www.jim-ross.com/me.jpg

I also have a concealed pistol permit, which is honored in most states.
  13. Replies
    Views

I just looked, the 10/100000 power train coverage...

I just looked, the 10/100000 power train coverage includes the fuel pump. So this isn't an issue for those keeping their car in that mileage period ( as long as your the original owner ). Again, just...
  14. Replies
    Views

Just like they warn you that you should avoid pot...

Just like they warn you that you should avoid pot holes because the rear alignment is not adjustable? Oh wait, they don't mention that.

So you have 1.7 - 2.2 gals left. Seems adequate to me.
  15. Replies
    Views

The fuel tank ( and related component's ):...

The fuel tank ( and related component's ):
    http://www.mitsubishipartssource.com/images/parts/motor/fullsize/6214455.png

Looking at the above image, I think it is a mistake to allow your fuel get...
  16. Replies
    Views

My response to the article:

My response to the article: