Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

shadowtuy, your Lil Tav is a 2015 ES...

shadowtuy, your Lil Tav is a 2015 ES. It is a well equipped car which has the automatic climate control. I'm not sure if you are aware of this but default operation has the air conditioning...
  2. Replies
    Views

OK, here is the deal with “B”. The Jatco CVT in...

OK, here is the deal with “B”. The Jatco CVT in the Mirage is a 2 speed CVT. Mitsubishi has programmed thie CVT for maximum economy. This results in pretty horrible acceleration in “D”. I drive...
  3. Replies
    Views

I work for a vw dealer as a tech, and yes...

I work for a vw dealer as a tech, and yes actually, diesel golfs are fun with the 6 speed manual, way more fun than these cars are. They handle very well stock, have tons of torque, ok horsepower,...
  4. Replies
    Views

I don't know either. Hopefully CVT owners can...

I don't know either. Hopefully CVT owners can chime in with some driving tips.
  5. Replies
    Views

We all have regrets in life. If anyone says...

We all have regrets in life. If anyone says otherwise, they are not being truthful. I wouldn't rule out some other possibilities, & you haven't shared all the details of your situation either. ...
  6. Yes! That's the right question. :) A/C has...

Yes! That's the right question. :)

A/C has been mentioned. The automatic climate control keeps the compressor running all the time, which puts a drag on the engine. There's a way to disable it...
  7. Replies
    Views

"Fun" is a ....diesel Golf? :confused: To each...

"Fun" is a ....diesel Golf? :confused: To each his own, I guess! Sounds like you have made your decision.
  8. Replies
    Views

What about the air lift, air ride,, suspension...

What about the air lift, air ride,, suspension helpers.
    I have never tried them but liked the concept.
    Pretty sure some one posted about them before?
    Think they said they were like $179 on amazon?...
  9. Replies
    Views

I can believe he's hitting the bump stops with...

I can believe he's hitting the bump stops with any load, most small cars are on the bump stops way more often than you might think they are anyway, and the mirage, particularly the early ones, are...
  10. Replies
    Views

I would not allow yourself to be taken by a...

I would not allow yourself to be taken by a dealership. I did a 250 mile search on cars.com for 2015 Mirages with approximately 30,000 miles on them. I came up with four 2015 Mirages, & these were...
  11. Replies
    Views

A manual transmission Mirage would fair a little...

A manual transmission Mirage would fair a little better than a CVT. But there are ways to get a little more acceleration out of a CVT I think. The CVT guys will have to help you out here.

12. Check out this video...the TPMS sensors used in...

Check out this video...the TPMS sensors used in the Mirage (VS90) are shown from 0:42 - 1:14...

https://youtu.be/AZQh7qqWBJI

You want to re-use your old sensors if possible. They contain ID...
  13. Replies
    Views

I figured I'd go ahead and give a nice deal to...

I figured I'd go ahead and give a nice deal to those savy Mirage buyers who wait for a good deal.

Black Friday / Cyber Monday Sale!
    30% Off. Save $10!

MAF sensor housing - $19.99 shipped...
  14. Ok, were humming along here. But there are still...

Ok, were humming along here. But there are still a few specific questions that must be answered with precision. The following questions are from the DIYAutoTune questionnaire. Yes, a couple of these...
  15. 10261