Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. You guys are getting your undies in a...

You guys are getting your undies in a bunch....Where's the fiesta? Where's the spark... They couldn't make the cut.. They put the mirage in with the big league chew and all you guys care is they...
  2. Let's see... 1) $27,135 2) $20,950 3)...

Let's see...

1) $27,135
    2) $20,950
    3) $28,645
    4) $28,945
    5) $31,250
    6) $26,100
    7) $26,000
    8) $27,914
  3. That is true but if the weathertech's wont stay...

That is true but if the weathertech's wont stay on they are useless!
  4. Replies
    Views

Uhh, no. Mitsubishi sells them with a manual...

Uhh, no. Mitsubishi sells them with a manual transmission option because some people prefer the simplicity and direct control that this offers. This is how people with manual transmissions can get...
  5. Replies
    Views

No it's not but when your signature/tag line is.....

No it's not but when your signature/tag line is..
    "Follow me to keep up with my daily objective to mod the f*ck out of my mirage lol."
    it should be on yer wishlist no?
  6. Throwing my hat into the ring here... was an...

Throwing my hat into the ring here... was an amplifier tuner from 15+ years ago in many different SPL competitions and vehicle setups.

Something to remember is that while your math is...
  7. Replies
    Views

Some of us say it Mrs. B*tchy but I'm pretty...

Some of us say it
    Mrs. B*tchy
    but I'm pretty sure that's not right..:stupid:
  8. Replies
    Views

There are a few "snow" tires out there that...

There are a few "snow" tires out there that perform very well in wet conditions while giving you the grippiness you need on cobblestone.
    Hydroplaning Resistance
    Consumer Reports determines the...
  9. Replies
    Views

Not sure where you read that. Snow tires just...

Not sure where you read that. Snow tires just have a softer compound and more aggressive tread blocks than all-seasons. They also have channels designed into the tread to funnel away slush and...
  10. Replies
    Views

KYB Rear Springs

Kyb just released this here in the philippines, they made this specifically for the mirage.

Coil specs are the following, got this form our local forum.

1. Spring rate: 2.3kg/mm (at...
  11. EPS (electric power steering) actively self-centers steering for 2017 (video)

[Admin note -- this topic split off from thread: Darin's test drive review notes: 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 sedan CVT ]

The steering feel and self-centering in the 2017 Mirage is...
  12. Here's a quick YouTube video... ...

Here's a quick YouTube video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsI1BI_62YE
  13. Just a reminder, guys...don't neglect those cabin air filters!

I stumbled across a video on how to change the cabin air filters on our cars, and decided on a whim to check mine. I didn't expect to see much, since it is not particularly dusty around here and the...
  14. Replies
    Views

15x8, +25 Offset, 195 45 15 Fitment

In case anyone is wondering, they fit on stock springs and shocks. Brother had these on his Civic and since he's on a trip, I decided to test fit them. This is not my kind of taste but hey, doesn't...
  15. Replies
    Views

Engine compartment, bottom cover

Hi folks, put a cover on the bottom of the engine compartment today. Now the bottom is smooth, it stays better clean inside, and the axle member is not in the path of the air flow any more. This new...
  16. His post stays and mine goes just take my name...

His post stays and mine goes just take my name off this forum membership immediately
  17. That nickname and username are priceless. Nice...

That nickname and username are priceless. Nice car!
  18. Replies
    Views

The prototype clamps are all made up! We are...

The prototype clamps are all made up! We are just trying to find a day when it isn't raining or snowing so that we can test them out.

Here are a few more pics:

19. Replies
    Views

Is told by a company that ive never heard of...

Is told by a company that ive never heard of before xoming to this forum saying no exhaust will improve power.

The issue is low end vs high end. A quick and easy not so accurate calculation for...
  20. Replies
    Views

I started a bit of work, did some cutting. ...

I started a bit of work, did some cutting.

Here's our patient. A 33,000 mile 2015 Mirage 5 speed.

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd142/Oddman1980/20160311_124923_zpsmk5luuoy.jpg

Some...
  21. DIY: How to install a dashcam (hard wired to the Fuse box)

How to install a dashcam (hard wired to the Fuse box)

YouTube video here:

https://youtu.be/SDbbVHopKvo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDbbVHopKvo
  22. All you have to do is transfer the sensors. They...

All you have to do is transfer the sensors. They sell sensor rebuild kits, I work at a shop and when someone buys new tires, we replace the kit holding the sensor on so that it doesn't leak for any...
  23. Replies
    Views

FEELER FOR SALE: Mirage Decals

Just wanted to get a feeler, if anyone would be interested in a little something to put on their vehicle. Mirage outline with Username and Forum Name. Price is still undecided aswell as final Sizing....
  24. Don't worry so much about the RPM - instead,...

Don't worry so much about the RPM - instead, consider how fast the pistons themselves are moving.

At 3200 RPM, our Mirage engine is moving the pistons at ~1889 feet per minute, or 9.6 meters per...
  25. You realize that the folks who run ITB's usually...

You realize that the folks who run ITB's usually run some form of filtration too, right? And that this ranges from what is essentially some panty hose-like material stretched across each intake to a...
Page 1 of 2 1 2