Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: WD40 ban?

by craigq
    Replies
    Views

Nah, WD40 said they will change the formulation...

Nah, WD40 said they will change the formulation to comply with new regulations.
  2. Replies
    Views

I thought I was crazy...

I thought I was crazy
    https://mirageforum.com/forum/showthread.php/1875-2015-Mirage-maintenance-schedule
  3. This site looks good, thanks for the suggestion....

This site looks good, thanks for the suggestion. I used to have a 2014 Jeep Wrangler a while back, I just read through the article/guide/how-to on replacing the oil cooler/oil filter housing. Man we...
  4. Thread: My New Mirage

by craigq
    Replies
    Views

Nice :cool: The Plymouth looks clean. My father...

Nice :cool:
    The Plymouth looks clean.
    My father and I swapped a SBC into a 1986 S10 with a 3-speed automatic and 3.73's in the rear. Was my daily driver while in school.
    Is that a full size wagon...
  5. I think I have this issue with my 2018, just...

I think I have this issue with my 2018, just noticed it this week. Thanks for the thread team. I'll take a look at the hangers tomorrow.

It looks like there's a TSB for it too :...
  6. I thought you were going to say to purchase a...

I thought you were going to say to purchase a smaller, more fuel efficient vehicle.
  7. Replies
    Views

Nice ! Seeing your pictures of the lift has me...

Nice ! Seeing your pictures of the lift has me wanting to buy one, but I already had the QuickJack BL-7000 SLX and I barely used it.
  8. Replies
    Views

Looks almost like a triple square, the German...

Looks almost like a triple square, the German manufacturers seem fond of those.

Thanks for the photos Fummins !

edit: had to google the difference , it's all in the angles apparently22048
  9. Not sure about the specs changing over the years,...

Not sure about the specs changing over the years, bit of information in this thread

https://mirageforum.com/forum/showthread.php/6122-Lightweight-Flywheel/page2

CRANKSHAFT INTERFACE:
    Bolts -...
  10. Replies
    Views

I busted the bead breaker on the Princess Auto...

I busted the bead breaker on the Princess Auto manual tire changer changing some Jeep Wrangler tires, it was a cheap/flimsy design. My dad welded up an improved version for me. Hope the Harbour...
  11. Replies
    Views

Definitely odd, definitely not cheap. Something...

Definitely odd, definitely not cheap. Something wrong with the old used car industry. I used to daydream about buying old cars, but not anymore. I blame “bring a trailer” and all sorts of garbage. Oh...
  12. Replies
    Views

Hahahahahah I didn't even read this reply before...

Hahahahahah I didn't even read this reply before posting a picture of the Jimny.
    I'm sorry Jeep (Wrangler) & Ford (Bronco), but to me $40K is not affordable.
  13. Replies
    Views

Please please please team up with Suzuki, and...

Please please please team up with Suzuki, and then bring this over and make it affordable (not like how Wranglers have become):
  14. Replies
    Views

Tire/wheel combo looks nice, tires look "thick".

Tire/wheel combo looks nice, tires look "thick".
  15. Replies
    Views

Like the milk jug idea for the...

Like the milk jug idea for the no-mess-oil-change. :encouragement::applause:
  16. Replies
    Views

I might be a bit late, but expect some oil to...

I might be a bit late, but expect some oil to come out the back of the small black-painted starter bash plate.
  17. Replies
    Views

It's 2019. I wish we had build-on-demand, no...

It's 2019. I wish we had build-on-demand, no dealership involved, auto-magic home delivery low price vehicles of all types, electric VW Beetles instead of those overpriced zelectric ones, that neat...
  18. Canadian Tire has Pennzoil Platinum on sale this...

Canadian Tire has Pennzoil Platinum on sale this upcoming sales window , 5L for 22.79$
  19. Replies
    Views

VW Golf is behind the rear hatch handle, stays...

VW Golf is behind the rear hatch handle, stays plenty clean:
  20. Replies
    Views

If Walmart is out of stock a couple of the online...

If Walmart is out of stock a couple of the online Canadian detail shops carry it. I usually order enough supplies for free shipping (CarPro IronX is good for iron-based fallout, the orange blooms you...
  21. Replies
    Views

My family had a 1976 MGB that we rebuilt a lot of...

My family had a 1976 MGB that we rebuilt a lot of "stuff" on. Whatever you think your budget is for an old LBC (little British car) you need more $.

Check under for rust, the floorboards, the...
  22. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Did the winter to all-season tire change. 14"...

Did the winter to all-season tire change. 14" Metro Fast Wheels and the OEM 15" wheel/tire combo's are so light compared to the 18" OEM's on the FozXT , or the 18" OEM's on the current generation...
  23. Replies
    Views

Drain plug: Fumoto Oil: M1 AFE 0W20 (on sale)...

Drain plug: Fumoto
    Oil: M1 AFE 0W20 (on sale)
    Oil Filter: MZ690072
    Frequency: It's supposed to be changed ?
  24. Replies
    Views

Thanks for the heads-up. The paint on our current...

Thanks for the heads-up. The paint on our current (2017) and previous (2015) Forester is ... soft. Must be the clear coat. The CC on the Golf R and GLI was decent. I didn't wash the Wrangler too...
  25. Replies
    Views

My CVT isn't getting 5's anymore, it's now up...

My CVT isn't getting 5's anymore, it's now up into the higher 6's. 32KM round-trip commute (16 miles) daily and that's about it. I fully expect into the mid-7's in the dead of January. I can't wait...
Page 1 of 2 1 2