Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Sometimes they run in packs. I'm super...

Sometimes they run in packs.

I'm super impressed these things have stood the test of time and are still going strong - even after years of hauling around morbidly obese people in Alabama heat and...
  2. Replies
    Views

I found the problem. I looked in the manual and...

I found the problem. I looked in the manual and found the fuse location (see pic), location F6. I opened the hood, marveled at the massive powerhouse in front of me (4 more horsepower than my 2015!),...
  3. I noticed this long ago as well. I thought my key...

I noticed this long ago as well. I thought my key fob was on the outs, then noticed it was always when I had my keys in the same pocket as the phone. More specifically when the phone was between the...
  4. My only plans are blissful driving :)

My only plans are blissful driving :)
  5. 2017 Mirage SE7335

2017 Mirage SE7335
  6. http://fortune.com/2016/10/20/nissan-mitsubishi-ta...

http://fortune.com/2016/10/20/nissan-mitsubishi-takeover/
  7. Good news from the Nissan 34% acquisition of Mitsubishi

I'll admit that I was a little torn with the idea of Nissan having a controlling interest in Mitsubishi. One never knows what happens to the smaller brand when things like this take place. Would they...
  8. 6.5" Display Audio with Smartphone link actually sucks

I recently upgraded from a 2015 Mirage ES to a 2017 Mirage SE. I made another post comparing the two. I am thrilled with the 17 SE. Though there is one downside....The 6.5" Display Audio with...
  9. I contacted Mitsubishi and they said it was in...

I contacted Mitsubishi and they said it was in fact a GPS antenna (as well as controlled another function in some regions...he said something about automatic wiper control). I then asked why it would...
  10. New 2017 Mirage SE vs 2015 Mirage ES (comparison of differences/improvements)

I have owned a 2015 Mirage ES for the past two years. I have had zero troubles and it has been an excellent car. This past weekend I traded it in for a new 2017 Mirage SE. I opted for the same color...
  11. Replies
    Views

It wasn't his company. He's the one that shared...

It wasn't his company. He's the one that shared the pic of them and frequently talked to the drivers to see how the cars were holding up.
  12. Replies
    Views

Departed Mirage friend

For those of you that may have seen his posts on the Mirage Taxi in Florence, AL, It is with sadness that i say our Mirage driving friend "Kissfan" is no longer with us. He passed away recently from...
  13. Replies
    Views

Mirage on The Price is Right

They had a Mirage on The Price is Right today (3/6/15)

http://mirageforum.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2434&stc=1&d=1425658492
  14. They have 2 of these. One is a DE, the other an...

They have 2 of these. One is a DE, the other an ES. I'm happy to hear they drive them hard enough to wear out the brakes on 15k. That means we'll get to see how they hold up when abused. As kissfan...
  15. Replies
    Views

WOW! As soon as I went over 500 miles the mpg...

WOW! As soon as I went over 500 miles the mpg shot up. My average mpg has went up to over 38mpg in town (with our red lights every block). It seems like that may get even better the more I drive it....
  16. Replies
    Views

I did months of exhaustive searching and...

I did months of exhaustive searching and comparison before I bought my Mirage. I looked at the Fit, Versa, Smart, iQ, Yaris, Spark and the Mirage. In the end it came down to a Mirage being the clear...
  17. Replies
    Views

Added another Mirage to the family

1580New Mirage...more or less
  18. Replies
    Views

Chevysparkforum.com ---Greg_E is the main guy....

Chevysparkforum.com ---Greg_E is the main guy. He just ditched his spark out if frustration. Bought a new Ford Fiesta.

Give it a read when you have free time. It's amazing to see both the number...
  19. Replies
    Views

This is the Mirage sedan1561

This is the Mirage sedan1561
  20. Replies
    Views

First fill-up

On my way to class I noticed my mileage remaining went to "--------", so I decided it was time for a fill-up. It only took 6.99 gallons @ $22.34 :). Giving me an average mpg on the first tank of...
  21. Replies
    Views

That's what I did. Including the extended...

That's what I did. Including the extended warranty (10yr bumper-bumper) I walked with a new car with almost $2000 in my hand from the old one. Works great if you have positive equity in your vehicle....
  22. Replies
    Views

I don't know if this helps, but I went from a...

I don't know if this helps, but I went from a well equipped 2013 Elantra GT that I really liked to a 2015 Mirage. I haven't looked back. The Mirage reminds me of the fun I had driving my first car...
  23. Replies
    Views

It's blurry as I had to zoom in, but here's a pic...

It's blurry as I had to zoom in, but here's a pic of the little grills.1510