Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Proton used to sell rebadged mitsubishis. Then...

Proton used to sell rebadged mitsubishis. Then they acquired lotus and started designing their own. Their designs were nice to look at but functionally not that good (like lotus), ride and handling...
  2. Replies
    Views

NC (neutral coast) is much more efficient than...

NC (neutral coast) is much more efficient than DFCO. Thats what I learn from the UG. Unless U need to slow donw, then DFCO is better.

EOC (engine off coastin) is far better of course since u no...
  3. Owning a CVT, I would say that the manual will...

Owning a CVT, I would say that the manual will give better Eco if you know what u are doing. Most ppl will be better off with a CVT. :)
  4. Replies
    Views

I would go further to say it's detrimental to...

I would go further to say it's detrimental to your engine. Most "performance" filters free up airflow by being less efficient. That means more contaminants go into ur engine..
  5. Replies
    Views

Go to the Mirage Garage > My Garage > Add Vehicle

Go to the Mirage Garage > My Garage > Add Vehicle
  6. Canoehead, that is excellent reading BUT, and...

Canoehead, that is excellent reading BUT, and it's a very important but. Bicycle tires are NOT the same as car tires. Simply because bicycle tires are bias (cross-ply) tires while our passanger car...
  7. Hi The LRR in the tire actually is actually...

Hi

The LRR in the tire actually is actually mostly to do with the compound. The carcass also do play a role (especially in the reinforcing textile materials) but most improvement still comes from...
  8. =) It re-engages smoothly with a blip of...

=)

It re-engages smoothly with a blip of throttle. But it will go into "hill assist" mode for a few seconds. Spinning at higher RPM for few secs before shifting down to optimum cruising RPM. The...
  9. To test, reset your "B" gauge when u do a fuel...

To test, reset your "B" gauge when u do a fuel up. Check at your next fuel up. The "B" gauge is a manual reset gauge and will continue to log FC from last reset.

The "A" gauge resets when the...
  10. Interestingly the mirage gauge is not optimistic...

Interestingly the mirage gauge is not optimistic but pessimistic! I constantly get about 5-6% more than what it reads.

It varies up to almost 9% at times!

The only time it actually read less...
  11. Thanks Metro! Actually it's 25 km/l. Baby...

Thanks Metro!

Actually it's 25 km/l. Baby steps, haha!

Problem is, I've already done all that! Haha!

I used a "cruise control" (Gameboy wedged under the pedal) and travelled with 2000 rpm,...
  12. but it doesn't seem to kick in everytime....

but it doesn't seem to kick in everytime. sometime during a jam, after a few stop-gos, then stop at traffic light, it will not work.