Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. 2017 G4 sedan with around 53000 miles. Still...

2017 G4 sedan with around 53000 miles. Still going strong.
  2. Replies
    Views

Particularly on the freeway, I believe so,...

Particularly on the freeway, I believe so, because the manual gearing holds the engine at higher RPM. In stop and go traffic, however, a good hyper miler can whip the auto all day long.
  3. Replies
    Views

Amazing round trip mileage!

This morning I had to drive about 29 miles to Scottsdale AZ from Mesa AZ (58 miles round trip). See attached MPG gauge image: 61MPG! Of course my gauge is about 1MPG optimistic verified by multiple...
  4. Replies
    Views

Yeah, it says "conception by artist Rick...

Yeah, it says "conception by artist Rick Feibusch", so I don't think it ever made it into production. It looks more like 16" to me!
  5. Replies
    Views

New full moon wheel covers look great!

I just received these full moon wheel covers bought on the 'Bay':...
  6. Just ordered today. Of course, I'll have to...

Just ordered today. Of course, I'll have to remove to check air. I may buy valve extensions and drill holes through the cover for them. Not sure yet....
  7. Replies
    Views

G4 1400 mile road trip MPG report

A while back I posted this amazing 2000 mile road trip MPG report from our Yellowstone vacation https://mirageforum.com/forum/showthread.php/6432-G4-2000-mile-road-trip-MPG-report where I averaged...
  8. Replies
    Views

MPG gauge accuracy

This has been discussed a few times in these forums, including my post here https://mirageforum.com/forum/showthread.php/6432-G4-2000-mile-road-trip-MPG-report
    Since that thread, I've been keeping...
  9. That is really interesting news. I was very...

That is really interesting news. I was very interested in the Potenzas. But being all about the bottom line economy, I can't justify them. They are 30 dollars more apiece than the Kumho's I am...
  10. Replies
    Views

Thanks Daox! I wish I had cruise. It was quite...

Thanks Daox! I wish I had cruise. It was quite the challenge to maintain the speed, especially with hills and A/C. I constantly had to compensate with my right foot. When there was too big of hill, I...
  11. Thread: Mirage vs G4...

by azdonw
    Replies
    Views

Not with the Mirage G4. G4 is physically longer...

Not with the Mirage G4. G4 is physically longer than the hatch, giving a lot more leg room to the rear seated passengers. My wife and i just did a Yellowstone vacation where my brother and his wife...
  12. Replies
    Views

G4 2000+ mile road trip MPG report

Hi all, we just returned from our first long road trip with our 2017 G4 CVT from Phoenix, AZ to Yellowstone National Park and thought I'd give an MPG report. These numbers are from the Ave A digital...
  13. Replies
    Views

G4

Thought I'd add my recent G4 purchase to the mix. I saw the ad on Craigslist. It was in the personal sales section, but it turned out to be a small company seller. It has 13K miles and was listed for...
  14. Replies
    Views

New from Mesa, Arizona

Long time lurker hear. I've been eyeing the Mirage for years and finally took the plunge just yesterday with little Mitsi (see my garage). Was really wanting the hatch but found such a great deal on...