Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I think it was this site. Must register to get...

I think it was this site. Must register to get the links. HTH http://www.autoprofessionals.org/showthread.php?tid=4238
  2. Replies
    Views

I found a site about a year ago that had the asa...

I found a site about a year ago that had the asa links posted as well as some other Auto/tuning software. I have the Us, Japan, Euro and General ASA installed on my computer. Unfortunately the US is...
  3. Wagner QC1731 ThermoQuiet Ceramic Disc Pad Set

Hello all,
    Just wanted to make a quick post about some Mirage front pads. These were previously mentioned by another member who had liked these as replacements. Right now they are $17.90 on Amazon...
  4. Those are crazy prices for the ETACs tweak. ETACS...

Those are crazy prices for the ETACs tweak. ETACS is great especially if you change tire size, since you can change the circumference measurement so your speedo and milage are correct. As satria...
  5. Replies
    Views

Girlfriend has an ES with regular keys...

Girlfriend has an ES with regular keys (Transponder Key), not FAST key. This is even confirmed with her VIN ML32A4, A4= ES in the US or SE in Canada. I know it's rare but there are a few out there....
  6. Replies
    Views

On a 2015 ES with regular chip key, all you need...

On a 2015 ES with regular chip key, all you need is a Kaba Ilco MIT17A-PT or generic equivalent, you can program them yourself if you have 2 working transponder keys. Local locksmith will cut the...
  7. Replies
    Views

OK guys/gals I just heard back from my key guy...

OK guys/gals I just heard back from my key guy and unfortunately they are not able to clear whatever is written to these keys. So at this point they are not serviceable at all. You can all check you...
  8. I got a response when I asked about this...

I got a response when I asked about this availability from the Mitsubishi tech people. This is from their email reply to me.-------->Please be advised the Fast Key is programmed to the specific...