Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Fit can be tricky. Another forum member put some...

Fit can be tricky. Another forum member put some on and as Gnarles2 illustrated, they turned out great. The trim rings, that is. However, I think his source ran out and found they were no longer...
  2. Replies
    Views

Try Google you'll see lots of examples. I think...

Try Google you'll see lots of examples. I think it's in line with your goals and budget.
  3. Replies
    Views

This is a members car and he did a good job with...

This is a members car and he did a good job with the factory wheels. Painted them and added chrome trim rings. 8686
  4. Replies
    Views

Wheels and lights were the first things I did to...

Wheels and lights were the first things I did to my mirage. The dealer installed my sparcos as a free add on because they screwed me a little when I bought it (story for another time). The rear...
  5. Replies
    Views

Deflectors, I would get the 3M double-sided tape...

Deflectors, I would get the 3M double-sided tape and install it myself. Did it for my previous rides and never had any issues with them. Removing it, it'll will take some work though.

Hood scoop,...
  6. I would personally not put a forward facing scoop...

I would personally not put a forward facing scoop on the hood.

It looks like it would be a negative modification functionally, because it would just be a brick the air has too move around.

I...
  7. Replies
    Views

Everything is subective of course, but I have the...

Everything is subective of course, but I have the same deflectors and they work well. Some like the clip in style, but these one double-stick tape on and hold well.

Hood scoop, nah, always...
  8. Replies
    Views

The fender flares and spoiler are part of a WRC...

The fender flares and spoiler are part of a WRC (World Rally Championship) kit. Quite expensive. The wheels are OZ Racing 16x7 WRC rims. Forged aluminum, very strong but expensive and not that...
  9. Replies
    Views

That's why you get the Airlift 1000 kit. All you...

That's why you get the Airlift 1000 kit. All you need to do is lift the car up and shove the red bags into the bag springs, then zip tie the air pipes on the frame, and then drill or zip tie the end...