Search:

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. And I just realized they didn't even mention the...

And I just realized they didn't even mention the non-folding rear seatback.
  2. Replies
    Views

Hello sorry not been on here lately But my dad...

Hello sorry not been on here lately But my dad passed away :sorrow::sorrow: and had lots to do

I have had the car about a 4 weeks now going great will get some pic's up soon.
  3. ^this is exactly why I wanted to get into...

^this is exactly why I wanted to get into reviewing cars. I'm by no means a professional, but I wanted to give an honest "lay-person" perspective. I personally drive a 2007 Mazda6 which I share with...
  4. I consider that pure luck. During my waning days...

I consider that pure luck. During my waning days at Wal-Mart I was filling shifts as a service writer after a couple people got fired. It was incomprehensible how many warranted battery returns there...
  5. My local Chevy dealer has a base Spark for $9,995...

My local Chevy dealer has a base Spark for $9,995 it has crank windows and manual locks, but it also has a huge touch screen with apple carplay and android auto..it is a 5 speed manual. I am going...
  6. Getting a 2017 Mirage G4 sedan (Mitsubishi loaner). Questions?

I was in touch with Mitsu Canada yesterday and am happy to report I'll be trying out a G4 sedan for an extended test drive in a couple of months.

It'll probably be the top spec trim with...
  7. Part 5: References I used the following to...

Part 5: References

I used the following to accomplish this update:

jciblueconnect.com
    blueconnecthandsfree.com
    autointelligence.com
    gracenote.com
    mitsubishi-en-ca.visteonhandsfree.com...
  8. Part 3: Steps Taken Following the instructions...

Part 3: Steps Taken

Following the instructions I found on evolutionm.net, I was able to update the software on my HFM to version 19.

Step 1. Download Software

I downloaded the software from...
  9. Replies
    Views

Someone should do a guinea pig wrap on their car....

Someone should do a guinea pig wrap on their car. Not me, but someone. lol
  10. Hey! Thanks for sharing my post about the 2017...

Hey! Thanks for sharing my post about the 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage (my link is the first one you quoted). I got to test drive it for a week and was thoroughly impressed with the gas mileage. I haven't...
  11. Mitsubishi 3rd best for 10-year maintenance costs

Some people seem to be worried about the long-term prospects of owning a Mirage.

A new study shows that Mitsubishi overall seems to be a good bet for people keeping their cars for a long time.
  12. Thread: Mirage taxi

by Taxi dave
    Replies
    Views

We replaced clutch at 35 or 40 k. I will post...

We replaced clutch at 35 or 40 k. I will post pics when I can we are crazy now helping in the Orlando crisis
  13. Replies
    Views

Found it at Autozone - Pentofrost A3 is the same...

Found it at Autozone - Pentofrost A3 is the same as Mitsubishi MZ320125 blue coolant. My overflow needed about 16 ounces to bring it to the 3/4 full mark (below full). Anywhere between F and L with...
  14. Replies
    Views

As a regular bike rider, this feature can't come...

As a regular bike rider, this feature can't come fast enough. Unfortunately, people are not going to stop staring at their phones instead of the road and as automakers continue to put more...
  15. Replies
    Views

Oil Analysis After First 1,000 Miles

I changed my oil for the first time about a week ago when my car had just turned over 1,085 miles. I decided to send an oil sample in out of curiosity. Here's what it looked like...
  16. Replies
    Views

Rally Evo suspension fabrication pics

Not sure if anyone is interested in this sort of stuff, but here's some pics of the fabrication that went into putting new boing sticks under the Evo.

What started this whole mess:
  17. Replies
    Views

Just thought I would chime in. I purchased a set...

Just thought I would chime in. I purchased a set of Toyo Extensa A/S tires from treaddepot.com last November. They are 185/60r14, and I got a screaming deal. They were having a Black Friday sale plus...
  18. Replies
    Views

I don't think it is a moderator's job (or anybody...

I don't think it is a moderator's job (or anybody else here) to enforce warranty policy for Mitsubishi.

I could be wrong... :)
  19. Replies
    Views

46 actually. the oem alloy rim in the US is...

46 actually. the oem alloy rim in the US is 14x4.5 46 offset with a 4x100 bolt pattern.
  20. There is no need for sugarcoating - it's not a...

There is no need for sugarcoating - it's not a repair. And I don't recall anyone asking you to do it to your car. However, I am glad for your insights on the pitfalls on these types of...
  21. The reflash may not be an option for people...

The reflash may not be an option for people outside the US, and it sounds like the OP is in Europe.
  22. Replies
    Views

facebook

Hey everyone -

After talking about this with Tim (Daox) and Truezydale, we removed the Facebook link from the first post. We want to explain why:

We love how the community has grown to where...
  23. Funny. Nissan was like, hey, these fuel economy...

Funny. Nissan was like, hey, these fuel economy numbers don't match up with these cars you sold us Mitsubishi.

Mitsubishi be like, uhh, we over-inflated the tires to get better numbers. You...
  24. Replies
    Views

Are you referring to the Firestone fiasco where...

Are you referring to the Firestone fiasco where the Ford door placard recommended a low tire pressure to (hopefully) prevent their Explorers from rolling at low speed in an abrupt maneuver?
  25. Replies
    Views

The car is lowered 25-30 mm with the Eibach...

The car is lowered 25-30 mm with the Eibach springs.
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4