Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

There is a bolt at the very back behind the cup...

There is a bolt at the very back behind the cup holder in the rear seat area near floor. You have to pry open the plastic door and remove that bolt. There is also a bolt under that plastic cover...
  2. Replies
    Views

It might not be necessary to remove the handbrake...

It might not be necessary to remove the handbrake cowl.

DIY: Adjusting the parking brake
  3. I'm on my second cvt Mirage and I can tell you...

I'm on my second cvt Mirage and I can tell you for certain my '17 does not match the economy of my '14.
    (My '17 is the "GT" equivalent SEL with 15" wheels.)
    As stated above, the cvt gets better...
  4. Replies
    Views

Congrats! My 17 G4 is my first new car in almost...

Congrats! My 17 G4 is my first new car in almost 20 years. And yes, do tell about the ES+ equipment!
  5. Replies
    Views

What did you get? The ES+ is for the Canadian...

What did you get? The ES+ is for the Canadian market only, right? Tell us more about what options it came with, and what you plan on adding or changing.

Congratulations.
  6. First off congratulations and welcome to the...

First off congratulations and welcome to the forum! I can't find a smiley with metal horns.

Increased speed equals increased fuel consumption. Every time. So now you get to learn how your...
  7. Replies
    Views

Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard!
  8. Congrats on first new car! Now post some pics!...

Congrats on first new car! Now post some pics! Got a 17 myself!
  9. It has to be some programming on Mitsubishi's...

It has to be some programming on Mitsubishi's part. My experience is that when cruise control is not activated the CVT will only go into the maximum OD ratio of .55 only under the most perfect of...
  10. If you have the CVT it should be turning about 2k...

If you have the CVT it should be turning about 2k rpm at 100 kph. Now I will say that if you have cruise control, use it aggressively. Otherwise not using cruise control it usually likes to spend...
  11. Do you have a CVT? At 60mph, a 5-speed is...

Do you have a CVT?

At 60mph, a 5-speed is running at approximately 3,000 RPMs. A CVT should be around 2,000 RPMs at 60mph.
  12. Replies
    Views

You need to get around. The Mirage will do that...

You need to get around. The Mirage will do that for you and won't cost a lot either in purchase or operation. Just make sure the alignment is good. Some rear axles have had problems, and they are...
  13. Replies
    Views

I suggest you drive a number of cars in your...

I suggest you drive a number of cars in your price range to experience the differences for yourself. The Mirage has good points, but it's not for everyone. I'd say at anything near list price, it's...
  14. Replies
    Views

The press reviews aren't entirely wrong. It's...

The press reviews aren't entirely wrong. It's true that the Mirage doesn't do a lot of things well. It doesn't accelerate, brake or handle great (the 2017s are better than the 2015s). It's not the...
  15. Replies
    Views

My 2017 G4 is my first new car in 17 years. Since...

My 2017 G4 is my first new car in 17 years. Since then I have several used cars that were low milage but old nonetheless. They were all much bigger than the Mirage too, 2 Buicks and a Lincoln. Got...
  16. Replies
    Views

Here are some random, odd points about the...

Here are some random, odd points about the Mirage:

I love this car (mine's a 2014): it's feels far more spacious inside of it than others in its class, and even compared with larger cars.
    It has...
  17. Replies
    Views

It all depends on what your priorities are. ...

It all depends on what your priorities are.

I'm tall so I needed space and comfort, I'm not particularly rich so I needed a good asking price and economy, and I wanted reliability. Everything else...