Search:

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Strongly consider sending the eBay no name clutch...

Strongly consider sending the eBay no name clutch back and buying a brand name clutch. The money you save upfront could really come back to haunt you in the long run, especially if you're paying for...
  2. Encounter...

This is less than 4 miles into my first ride on it.

I guess it's true, the old saying, "Cops don't like it when you go 127 mph in a 55 mph zone."

He asked me, "What the hell do you think you're...
  3. Replies
    Views

I am a typical XXXL American but I hate huge...

I am a typical XXXL American but I hate huge bikes. I’d rather ride a TW200 Yamaha as to just about anything in the world. That said, the next bike I buy will be a dirt cheap Sportster to build a...
  4. Replies
    Views

New 2022 mirage 5 speed: WOW!

Thanks to the Mitsubishi website I was able to find a white 5 speed manual that was in-transit to El Paso, TX. The car showed in-transit for weeks, but finally arrived and I flew out to pick it up. ...
  5. Replies
    Views

Fraid so. I ain't got me no Moderator power. ...

Fraid so. I ain't got me no Moderator power. Maybe Fummins can help. He's a faux Moderator ... sometimes.
  6. Replies
    Views

Starting a Youtube channel

This is a shameless plug.

Since Fummins didnt want to i figured id have a go at making a youtube video its very cringe. I see why Fummins didnt want to do it.

Either way, enjoy everyone. :D
  7. Replies
    Views

how to fix clogged heater core

My heater core became partly clogged during the first two years or so, and didn't heat very much any more. The passenger side was heated worse than the driver side. There are a few threads about...
  8. After 93,000 miles…my original tires have finally worn out

There’s a statement you’ll never hear a Mirage owner make. ;)

Now let me explain...

When my Mirage was brand new, these were the first 3 things I did to it:

Got an alignment check...
  9. Replies
    Views

I'm Magnuscat lol. Yeah I've been fighting the...

I'm Magnuscat lol. Yeah I've been fighting the propaganda war on youtube for a minute. Let's get more sold so we can get these parts prices down.
  10. Converting my Mirage into a mini-camper, work station, and music studio

This thread will be all about my DIY Mirage mini-camper conversion.

Covid threw a wrench into everyone's life, so I decided to throw a wrench into my Mirage.
    Both my job and college classes have...
  11. Replies
    Views

Make sure you're not on one of the trip odometers...

Make sure you're not on one of the trip odometers by accident.
  12. (Mirage) Family Tradition (to the tune of...

(Mirage) Family Tradition

(to the tune of Family Tradition by Hank Williams Jr.)

Mirage Forum members

Have always been a real friendly bunch
  13. Replies
    Views

The one I've got is "Peak" for Asian models. I'm...

The one I've got is "Peak" for Asian models. I'm not sure if it makes a difference but at the least I think it's still a good idea to flush the system so I know exactly what brand and everything I'm...
  14. Replies
    Views

What would scotty do?

What would scotty do?
  15. The Small Car Stereotype: You're poor, have bad credit, or in a bad place

The Ace of Base:2019 Mitsubishi Mirage story on TheTruthAboutCars.com inspired me to write this piece: Cheap, small cars so often have this stigma behind them. You must be poor, have bad credit, or...
  16. The 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage won both “Best Economic Performance Award”

The 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage won both “Best Economic Performance Award” and “Best All-Around Performance Award.” For “Best Economic Performance,” the Mirage outperformed all 1,640 vehicles assessed for...
  17. Replies
    Views

Since everybody loves when someone posts a...

Since everybody loves when someone posts a problem then goes mia......I had this code pop up the other day. The cel would come on and go out throughout the day. I did the throw parts at it til it's...
  18. Unless someone objects, closing this thread. Not...

Unless someone objects, closing this thread. Not sure where we are headed with this topic and it's not our favorite little car related so there's that.
  19. Replies
    Views

I disagree wholeheartedly. To think that a speed...

I disagree wholeheartedly. To think that a speed limit is both a maximum and a minimum is a misunderstanding.

There is an excess of aggressive driving these days. Drivers would do everyone a...
  20. How much snow can the Mirage get through before getting stuck.....

This much.

21. Replies
    Views

Lighten up! New seat covers

The first time I ordered a dashboard cover online, I did it through RockAuto. When it arrived, I was surprised to find that return address was barely two miles from my apartment, from a company...
  22. Replies
    Views

The Mirage is EASY to work on!

I've spent the past 3 days helping a friend replace the engine in a 2007 Honda Fit.

Pretty straightforward process if you know what you're doing. Not my first rodeo. In fact, I replaced the engine...
  23. Thread: Suzuki SX4

by Eggman
    Replies
    Views

The Mirage is deceptive. After all, it is a...

The Mirage is deceptive. After all, it is a Mirage.
  24. Replies
    Views

Check PH value of your coolant!

What a PITA! We know some Mirage heat exhanger cores have already become fouled-up with gooey gunk, and we know it comes from chemical reactions from parts reacting with coolant. Expensive repairs...
  25. Replies
    Views

Low Heat Output - New Heater Core Denied

EDIT - If you aren't familiar with the heater core issues in 2014-2015 Mirages, see the PDF attached to the bottom of this post. This is an explanation/summary of the issue complete with pictures...
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4