Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Did I mention that I want: 1. Larger sun visors...

Did I mention that I want:
    1. Larger sun visors
    2. Larger sun visors and
    3. Larger sun visors?
    4. Black plastic above the mirror to block out the sun because of the small sun visors...

I...
  2. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Nothing. I did nothing at all to my Mirage/Space...

Nothing. I did nothing at all to my Mirage/Space Star from new. And that is what I like about this car. 50.000 km and not even a light bulb failed. Only regular service and 2 tyres. I just drive it...
  3. DAF used to have a CVT with rubber belts in the...

DAF used to have a CVT with rubber belts in the seventies/eighties for its cars. But I think he meant mopeds, snowmobiles and the like.

I have not found anything in the owners manual that...
  4. Google on YouTube Chad Haire. He was quite fond...

Google on YouTube Chad Haire. He was quite fond of the Mirage G4 sedan. He did not like the CVT though. I still do not get that. If you keep it around 2000 rpm, it is a dream in daily traffic. In...
  5. Did they change the Hill Start Assist in 2017...

Did they change the Hill Start Assist in 2017 model? Mine works absolutely fine. There is a slight clunky sound (I can barely hear it) as it releases, but nothing else. It should release immediately...
  6. Replies
    Views

I wonder if there are any reliability statistics...

I wonder if there are any reliability statistics by now about the Mirage/Space Star (both in America and Europe?) compared to competitors? If so, could somebody post a link? I am curious, also about...
  7. Poll: curious: Your front camber values

It struck me that your front camber values are just as crappy as mine. It should be a new thread maybe?
  8. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I found a nice feature today. By wipers were...

I found a nice feature today. By wipers were frozen. i accidentally hit the wiper switch and they tried to wipe, but of course could not (frozen stiff). I thought that my wiper motor would be burnt....
  9. Replies
    Views

Difference between 2014 and 2015 model

I posted on this before, but today my 2015 Mirage/Space Star gets his (her?) first service at 20000 km. I got a loan 2014 Mirage also with CVT, just like mine. So, I was able to compare the two...
  10. I did not find anything on the suspension. I got...

I did not find anything on the suspension. I got that information from my local dealer and from my own experience as I test drove a 2014 model and bought a 2015 model. A big difference. The...
  11. modifications

Nope. I don't have the money for that (need to pay a lot of money to my ex wife and the bank every month to keep my house, actually). Furthermore I am lazy and non-technical. I like the car the way I...
  12. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Found a new nice feature. If you select reverse...

Found a new nice feature. If you select reverse (with CVT anyway) and you have the rear wiper on lowest setting, it will wipe twice and then intermittedly.
  13. Replies
    Views

MPG with CVT

I averaged 47 mpg (US gallons) over 7000 miles with CVT in a semi urban area.

1. Climate Control is Always on automatic, so with AC on.
    2. Tyre pressure is 2.4 bar (factory advice).
    3. Daylights...
  14. unwashed masses....

Haha! You made my day.:p But on John Gold, I looked at their website (also in English and German). They seem to be very international, so I think it is no problem to deliver to the USA. Why not? You...
  15. fuel consumption (Netherlands)

Hi, the fuel consumption figures given for the Netherlands are incomplete. Only manual transmission given and by far not the whole engine/transmission palet. Furthermore the basis of the fuel...
  16. Replies
    Views

Sticky: reply nr. 50 gives you the more definitive answer, I think

Just go to your dealership and have the computer reprogrammed to "European" unlocking and locking. It is specifically mentioned in my owner's manual that you can change the behavior of virtually all...
  17. Replies
    Views

Sticky: The Mirage has no belt, it has a chain.

The Mirage has no belt, it has a chain.