Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

2. Replies
    Views

When I added my set of fiamm el grande horns I...

When I added my set of fiamm el grande horns I wired it with a relay and fuse, just to be safe. I wired it in addition to the factory horn, so it had its own separate wiring and switch. I would worry...
  3. Looks good! I bought a tow hook license plate...

Looks good! I bought a tow hook license plate mount off eBay. It was listed as fitting Subaru BRZs and Scion FRSs, but it fit perfect on my Mirage.
  4. Replies
    Views

I got my wheels from discount tire last time they...

I got my wheels from discount tire last time they had this promotion. I got a set of Konig Dial Ins with Hankook tires, mounted and balanced with a set of lug nuts for a little over $500 after...
  5. Replies
    Views

The light bar is a generic eBay one. 20" in...

The light bar is a generic eBay one. 20" in length 126W. The mount is a license plate bull bar. Just search on eBay or Amazon and it will come up. I have more pictures in my garage.
  6. Replies
    Views

I got one of those plate mounts as well. Mine was...

I got one of those plate mounts as well. Mine was for the Scion FRS/Subaru BRZ. Fits like a glove. Been on the car for nine months now, out of state road trips and I've only had to retighten it...
  7. Replies
    Views

The tires don't rub at all up front. Only when I...

The tires don't rub at all up front. Only when I have someone riding in back and over bumpy roads do they rub. More so on the right side for some reason.