Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

https://youtu.be/BOhTX14OYJc These are the...

https://youtu.be/BOhTX14OYJc

These are the rally armor universal mudflaps. I removed the plastic pieces inside the back of the fender well and bought screws and nuts that fit into the holes that...
  2. I am currently visiting The Philippines...

And there are Mirages everywhere! Like everywhere! You can definitely tell they love the Mirage here. :)
  3. Replies
    Views

Alright guys I have good news and bad news. I...

Alright guys I have good news and bad news. I went ahead and installed the Yaris lowering springs I had bought form amazon. These ones to be exact. ...
  4. Replies
    Views

I actually have a full set of Yaris lowering...

I actually have a full set of Yaris lowering springs that I am waiting til I have time to install. I will let you guys know and post pics when I do!
  5. Replies
    Views

The pictures that the brand shows on amazon are...

The pictures that the brand shows on amazon are just generic pics that they use for a bunch of cars. Here is a front strut for a 2013 Yaris on Ebay. It looks pretty similar to the Mirage.
  6. Replies
    Views

If I'm not mistaken, it should be behind the...

If I'm not mistaken, it should be behind the glovebox, to the left of the cabin filter. Looks like a little black box that has a Mitsubishi symbol on it with a mini usb port.
  7. Replies
    Views

Wanted: philippines license plate

Looking to buy a philippines license plate for the front of my Mirage. I know it sounds weird but if it possible if anyone from p.i. here has a one in good condition I'd pay for it including the...
  8. 539753975397 Must cars have that info in the...

Must cars have that info in the door jam too
  9. Replies
    Views

My cousin had recently bought a Scion iA aka...

My cousin had recently bought a Scion iA aka Mazda 2 sedan. It has a 104hp 4 cyl. and we were both diving down the freeway, (me in my mirage) we were both in last gear and flooring it doing around...
  10. Replies
    Views

I actually have a usb thumb drive that I have my...

I actually have a usb thumb drive that I have my music on and it also has a light on it! Works out pretty good!
  11. Replies
    Views

Plasti-dipped my front bumper last night! Came...

Plasti-dipped my front bumper last night! Came out pretty well! Next will be new R-SR lowering springs, rims and tires and cat-back exhaust.