Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Excuse me not replying earlier, but I was...

Excuse me not replying earlier, but I was contacting my tester, Kiwi, to see if this is possible. Sadly, I don't have a Mirage to test the parts on myself. Anyways, I suggested getting the torque...
  2. The engine in both the S2000 (high compression,...

The engine in both the S2000 (high compression, high rpm 2.0L) and in the RX-8 (high rpm 1.3L rotary) were designed primarily to put out a good amount of power at high rpm, so all of the engine...
  3. yours will be going out ASAP. should be getting...

yours will be going out ASAP. should be getting tracking over to you today. There are Ultra Racing and NextGen Tuning decals in all packages. If for some reason you would like a different color once...
  4. Replies
    Views

Sounds good. I'll update the thread if they sell.

Sounds good. I'll update the thread if they sell.
  5. Custom air intake kit & MAF sensor housing interest

As most of you probably know, I've been developing a MAF sensor housing to be used for custom air intakes. I'm now to the point of needing to test this part, so I needed to develop a custom air...
  6. Kiwi wins! 2462 For a few months now I've...

Kiwi wins!

For a few months now I've been borrowing a buddy's 3d printer. I've been tinkering around with it, designing and making a few parts for a few different cars. This is the next...
  7. Thanks for having me :) correct, I've sold...

Thanks for having me :)

correct, I've sold a couple sets of Tein coilovers for the Mirage right around that price range.

sounds good! looking forward to hopefully meet you in the near...
  8. Thanks Tim for being patient Most likely...

Thanks Tim for being patient

Most likely I'll be here. We are here 6 days a week any way, what's another day during the holiday? haha. Definitely let us know when you're here.
  9. Alright everyone, as you may have noticed the...

Alright everyone, as you may have noticed the group buy has been moved over to our sub-forum. we will be taking over on the group buy and will be here on a regular basis for any questions. we are...
  10. Replies
    Views

Very nice job.really stands out! What did you...

Very nice job.really stands out! What did you use, just red vinyl decal material?
  11. Replies
    Views

I can dig it, nice job man!

I can dig it, nice job man!
  12. Replies
    Views

Looks awesome!

Looks awesome!
  13. Replies
    Views

Awesome idea. I like it! Your DIY has been...

Awesome idea. I like it! Your DIY has been added to the index.

The only way I could see that would make it better would be to wire in the 12V car power so you never have to replace the battery.
  14. Replies
    Views

more pics, the first pic shows the cut out for...

more pics, the first pic shows the cut out for the airbag
  15. Replies
    Views

Welcome! Glad you got a mirage.I'm sure you will...

Welcome! Glad you got a mirage.I'm sure you will enjoy it.and green is great :):)
  16. Replies
    Views

Congrats on the new car, and welcome to the site.

Congrats on the new car, and welcome to the site.
  17. Replies
    Views

Congrads. I love the green!

Congrads. I love the green!
  18. Replies
    Views

Congrats and welcome! How much did the car's...

Congrats and welcome!

How much did the car's light weight play in your decision to get one as a dinghy?
  19. Replies
    Views

Facebookers! I created an open Mirage group...

Click here to access! This by no means replaces this forum, but I rather intend it to join more Mirage enthusiasts and also promote this forum.

:cool:
  20. Beginning August 1st, 2014...any reviews put...

Beginning August 1st, 2014...any reviews put through on NextGenTuning.com will be receive a coupon code for $10 off your next purchase!
  21. Replies
    Views

I got the oem roof rack from ebay new for 260 I...

I got the oem roof rack from ebay new for 260 I think it really adds to the look of the car. It is super easy to take on/off the car once you have done that first installation and put the rack...