Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

It's been a great ride, everyone.

After almost 78,000 miles I have decided to part ways with the Roller Skate. I got a screaming good deal on a 2016 Hyundai Elantra and will be trading in my Mirage for it. I had a great experience...
  2. Replies
    Views

Sticky: This is a couple of weeks after the fact but I...

This is a couple of weeks after the fact but I upgraded the Roller Skate's radio.
  3. Replies
    Views

Overheat light came on but nothing else. I had...

Overheat light came on but nothing else. I had the A/C on but it shut off when it overheated. The car did not go into limp home mode. I turned the heat on full blast to cool the engine and the...
  4. Replies
    Views

Radiator fan went bad.

After 2 years and 71,300 miles, my radiator fan went out. I had an overheat. I noticed the fan wasn't running. I checked and the 40A fusible link was blown. I replaced the fusible link ($5 from...
  5. I saw this one on display at the Mall at...

I saw this one on display at the Mall at Robinson. I bought my car from South Park Mitsubishi as well, great dealership.
  6. Replies
    Views

Sticky: 8869 60,000 miles and it's time for new pads. I...

60,000 miles and it's time for new pads. I am still on the factory rotors. I've NEVER had rotors last this long on any vehicle I've ever owned and I drive mostly city. This car has been...
  7. 8866 No more bumper-to-bumper warranty...

No more bumper-to-bumper warranty...
  8. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Brake inspection, tire rotation, and oil change....

Brake inspection, tire rotation, and oil change.
  9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Yard work. Who needs an SUV? 8692

Yard work. Who needs an SUV?
  10. 8631 And I still haven't spent a penny on...

And I still haven't spent a penny on repairs. Only brakes, tires, oil changes, etc.
  11. 8436 And still going strong.

And still going strong.
  12. The reviewers always seem to gloat about the...

The reviewers always seem to gloat about the Nissan Versa and Chevrolet Spark, both of which are hideously unreliable. I'll take solid dependability and low cost to own over a technological headache...
  13. Replies
    Views

Sticky: The Mirage is a pretty quick and easy oil change,...

The Mirage is a pretty quick and easy oil change, you should do it yourself and save the $$$ plus you can use better stuff. I personally use Mobil 1 oil and filters but to each their own.
  14. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I just got the power washer and foam cannon so...

I just got the power washer and foam cannon so I'm still learning how to use it properly. Once adjusted properly it did a great job and made quick work of everything. My car was a roving filthball...
  15. Replies
    Views

Sticky: 8401 Gave her a bath.

Gave her a bath.
  16. If you're on a budget, I bought four Kenda...

If you're on a budget, I bought four Kenda Kinetica 175/65-14 tires for my car and it was $240.00 out the door. They're pretty good for a budget tire and they grip well in the snow.
  17. Thread: Oh Deer...

by burghbeagle
    Replies
    Views

$3700.00

$3700.00
  18. The message stated "Unfortunately when you fail a...

The message stated "Unfortunately when you fail a mentor session, you will not be able to re-apply to become a driver." They also added "You are still welcome to use Lyft as a passenger. We're...
  19. Replies
    Views

Why I am "burghbeagle"

The Mirage's tailgate can fit a variety of things...
  20. Yes, it will charge off of the USB Port on the...

Yes, it will charge off of the USB Port on the head unit. However the USB in the glove compartment no longer works when you replace the factory radio.
  21. Here's my answer to that question... 6125

Here's my answer to that question...
  22. Replies
    Views

My pads were toast after 20k but I drive mostly...

My pads were toast after 20k but I drive mostly city and Pittsburgh hills are unforgiving on cars. I replaced them with Duralast pads from AutoZone and so far they've been fine.
  23. Spotted this Kiwi Green DE at the Chipotle on...

Spotted this Kiwi Green DE at the Chipotle on Cochran Road in Greentree. Here it is nose to nose with my car...

24. Take the bottom plastic piece off and you have...

Take the bottom plastic piece off and you have all kinds of room. Use a thin flat blade screwdriver and pop off the ten fasteners. The two minutes it takes to remove it makes a world of difference...
  25. My Mirage has 15,000 miles on it and the stock...

My Mirage has 15,000 miles on it and the stock Dunlop Enasaves are getting worn (I have 5/32 in front and 4/32 in the rear.) I can't judge on how they were when new but I have had some issues with...
Page 1 of 2 1 2