Search:

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. I did make up my own. I wouldn't be opposed to...

I did make up my own. I wouldn't be opposed to selling some parts.

https://mirageforum.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=23534&d=1656249929
  2. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I no longer sell them.

I no longer sell them.
  3. Replies
    Views

I went with an OE bearing. It was around $120...

I went with an OE bearing. It was around $120 online. I saw the rockauto ones. I wasn't comfortable rolling the dice on that haha.
  4. Replies
    Views

Just got my car back from the mechanic. You...

Just got my car back from the mechanic. You certainly do need a press to do a front bearing replacement. Guy even let me know it was pressed in there pretty darn good and they had to heat it up to...
  5. Replies
    Views

Yeah, they are made of PLA. In summer, the...

Yeah, they are made of PLA. In summer, the radiator heat will soften the plastic to the point of distorting them so they don't hold on anymore. Originally, I designed it in winter and it simply...
  6. Replies
    Views

Looks like I missed this thread when you started...

Looks like I missed this thread when you started it. But, as Darin mentioned I do print a fair amount. As I type this I have 3 machines going in the background making products I sell. I have 5...
  7. Replies
    Views

Small update. I've developed a growl from the...

Small update. I've developed a growl from the front passenger side tire. Looks like I'll be replacing a wheel bearing soon.

My one question is do you need a press to do this, or can you use a...
  8. Replies
    Views

1) I have crudely measured power consumption on...

1)
    I have crudely measured power consumption on a 1997 Toyota Paseo (1.5L 4 cylinder). Starter power consumption is not anywhere near linear. It is a huge initial draw with a very quick drop off...
  9. Thread: Rear Plate Light

by Daox
    Replies
    Views

Looks pretty darn good even with the backwards...

Looks pretty darn good even with the backwards light. Done!

10. Thread: Rear Plate Light

by Daox
    Replies
    Views

Well, its all done. I'll take a look at it again...

Well, its all done. I'll take a look at it again when its dark, but it popped right in this time. One light is still backwards though. I mirrored the part incorrectly. Oh well. Unless it totally...
  11. Thread: Rear Plate Light

by Daox
    Replies
    Views

This is my V1 fix. It was slightly too long, the...

This is my V1 fix. It was slightly too long, the lights were a bit too far back, and the lights should be mounted 180 degrees from how they are. The locating pin interfered since I forgot to make a...
  12. Thread: Airbox Mods

by Daox
    Replies
    Views

As the others have said, if you're looking for...

As the others have said, if you're looking for better MPG, warmer air is better in general. However, it will lower your horsepower a bit.

The general rule is a 5 degree drop in air temp equals 1%...
  13. Replies
    Views

I would avoid it and fix it the right way. If...

I would avoid it and fix it the right way. If its leaking from the core itself, you might just be able to tighten down on the crimps around the tubes coming out of the core. You don't have to take...
  14. Replies
    Views

Big bummer, but I'm very glad to hear you are...

Big bummer, but I'm very glad to hear you are okay. I'm sure the Tesla will be a fun replacement!
  15. DIY: Fixing a P0442 code (small evap leak / fuel pump housing crack) for $10

Background:
    Not long ago I noticed my check engine light pop on. Thankfully, I have a scangauge in the car all the time. So, I scanned it and found it was a P0442 code. This code says...
  16. Thread: Forum error?

by Daox
    Replies
    Views

We will look into it. Thanks guys!

We will look into it. Thanks guys!
  17. Replies
    Views

I like rainx myself. I use it all summer, but...

I like rainx myself. I use it all summer, but can't really apply it in winter due to the cold. It would be nice to have something that lastst longer.
  18. Thread: The Old Girl 2014

by Daox
    Replies
    Views

How many miles on your 14? I think I'm right...

How many miles on your 14?

I think I'm right around 100k.
  19. Thread: Warm Air Intake

by Daox
    Replies
    Views

Mohammad is correct in his thinking on how it...

Mohammad is correct in his thinking on how it works with the reduction of pumping loss and reducing intake manifold vacuum. The O2 sensor in cars prevents them from running lean for emissions...
  20. Replies
    Views

You might be able to do this with the crimped...

You might be able to do this with the crimped style core. While installing mine, I got a little too ambitious with test fitting and tore the tube out of the core a bit. I was able to re-crimp the...
  21. You certainly have to be careful when modifying...

You certainly have to be careful when modifying systems. Understanding how they work is the first step.

However, I've found very little problem with this on the Mirage. When the system finds any...
  22. Replies
    Views

This is mine. Its an early 70s Simplicity 728. ...

This is mine. Its an early 70s Simplicity 728. The blower is obviously a single stage. I think its 30 or 32". I converted the tractor to electric over 10 years ago now. Absolutely love it. ...
  23. Very cool! I look forward to seeing what you...

Very cool! I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

A simple switch won't work because the voltage regulator cranks the output to 15V if it doesn't get any signal.
  24. Thread: Mirageo...Lives!

by Daox
    Replies
    Views

Doh, that is a bummer. But, its great to hear...

Doh, that is a bummer. But, its great to hear that you're okay. My aunt and cousin hit a deer once. It jumped before they hit it and it ended up smashing the windshield. My cousin got glass in...
  25. Replies
    Views

Yep, it'll fit.

Yep, it'll fit.
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4