Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thanks for asking, Egg. I entered an intersection...

Thanks for asking, Egg. I entered an intersection at night and was struck by a guy without his headlights on, on a dark part of the roadway. I was told that it cannot be proven he didnt have his...
  2. Replies
    Views

Yes, those are picks of the new ones I had...

Yes, those are picks of the new ones I had purchased from the Alibaba distributor in China. There are two codes that apply to the same injector: 1465A331 and KMN230B (both clearly visible on the...
  3. Replies
    Views

Umm ya, the simple fact it lacks a manual gearbox...

Umm ya, the simple fact it lacks a manual gearbox is a non-starter for me. Definitely a chickee car, then.
  4. Replies
    Views

A few months back, I replaced my injectors. I...

A few months back, I replaced my injectors. I bought them on Alibaba from Guangzhou Super Technology: https://chaopei.en.alibaba.com/

I was in contact with many distributors and was able to haggle...
  5. The water pump pulley was easiest of all. 4-10 mm...

The water pump pulley was easiest of all. 4-10 mm bolts, easily accessible. The only issue there will be properly lining up the 1st bolt, when installing the new pulley. Again, I used a telescopic...
  6. As stated before, Loren did have some issue...

As stated before, Loren did have some issue removing the crank pulley with his impact gun. Personally, I have a strong impact gun. I was confident it would have the torque to remove the bolt, and it...
  7. The "test" pulleys were red. I ordered gold,...

The "test" pulleys were red. I ordered gold, which will be shipped to me later. Leaving me with an extra set, which I will sell at a discount later.
  8. I wont know about the MPG until I get a better...

I wont know about the MPG until I get a better run on Friday. The alternator came off easy with an impact gun and holding the pulley with a rag and channel lock pliers. The crank bolt came right off...
  9. NST pulleys have been installed. The fitment is...

NST pulleys have been installed. The fitment is correct and the set lined up nicely. I detect no excess vibration. On 1st test run, car runs fine and comes to curb idle a little quicker. Car revs...
  10. Replies
    Views

Found some distributors for the NGK Ruthenium HX...

Found some distributors for the NGK Ruthenium HX 96355 Spark Plug (LFR5AHX):
    O'Reilly:...
  11. I have received my set of "test" pulleys from...

I have received my set of "test" pulleys from NST. However, I won't be able to install them until Tuesday. I will say though, these are really beautiful pulleys. Gorgeous red color, even though I...
  12. Got my shipment message from NST and my tracking...

Got my shipment message from NST and my tracking number yesterday from USPS. I assume others will be receiving the same soon.
  13. Here's the Engine Overhaul/Camshaft Removal DIY,...

Here's the Engine Overhaul/Camshaft Removal DIY, from the 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage Service Manual:
  14. I did RGB halos/demon eyes for my HID projector...

I did RGB halos/demon eyes for my HID projector setup. Many of us are still waiting for our pulleys. This car runs really good and quick right now, but would love to add the supercharger.
  15. You have had materials since July 7, 2018. So,...

You have had materials since July 7, 2018. So, 60-70 days production really means 6 months, got it.
  16. Well said and Thank You!

Well said and Thank You!
  17. Replies
    Views

I love those overseas racing with our little...

I love those overseas racing with our little 1.2L. Because race car!
  18. Ya, no worries Loren. Price is price. Once you've...

Ya, no worries Loren. Price is price. Once you've had some time to feel it out, I would be interested to hear your take.
  19. Replies
    Views

Heres the latest from NST: "Thanks again for...

Heres the latest from NST:
    "Thanks again for sending us your OEM pulleys and thank you for all the
    hard work on your end in trying to get a group buy together with your
    forum members, we...
  20. Heres the latest from NST: "Thanks again for...

Heres the latest from NST:
    "Thanks again for sending us your OEM pulleys and thank you for all the
    hard work on your end in trying to get a group buy together with your
    forum members, we...
  21. Replies
    Views

Been using these 2825's for a while at 300...

Been using these 2825's for a while at 300 lumens:
    https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B0795DNX91/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    These were added just for fun, but they work and...
  22. Heres the latest from NST regarding our group...

Heres the latest from NST regarding our group buy:
    "I expect to have a final decision and update for you regarding our GB, your kit, and final pricing by the end of the day today."
  23. How do YOU know they ARE? Show me a website that...

How do YOU know they ARE? Show me a website that has a full set of lightweight OEM-diameter pulleys for the 3A92 platform, Steve. Go ahead, I will wait. I understand your a contrarian, but sometimes...
  24. The sun is setting on our little attempt at a...

The sun is setting on our little attempt at a group buy, with just 2 days left. I want to thank all of those who participated in the discussion, and I am grateful to those who put their money where...
  25. Thanks! Both my dad and I closely examined the...

Thanks! Both my dad and I closely examined the cylinder and the neighboring components. He is old-school with gobs of experience and his hunch was the same. The cylinder itself had an unusual...
Page 1 of 2 1 2