Search:

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

+1 on the flush in place. This is just a...

+1 on the flush in place.

This is just a suggestion. Wait for warmer weather and use the time to look for a mechanic you know & trust. Ask that they disconnect and bypass the heater core and...
  2. Thread: Rear Plate Light

by Mark
    Replies
    Views

Awesome work! You should be selling patents to...

Awesome work! You should be selling patents to Mitsubishi! :)
  3. Replies
    Views

Got them installed. 23300 Chassis vent is...

Got them installed.

Chassis vent is working very well to flatten impedance. 2 more tumors to build.
  4. Replies
    Views

Air intake mods

I decided to install an air intake (photo included) 23283
    I purchased a cylindrical shaped air filter, a metal heat shield, a silicon coupler and the DOAX MAF adaptor (Thanks DOAX!). As with my...
  5. Replies
    Views

HELP Instrument Cluster with ECO Gauge

Hi, I try to add some missing LEDs on my cluster. I soldered some LEDs, resistors, LED drivers, & enable the Eco Gauge in ETACS.
    The Eco Gauge is on, but only top LED is bright, the rest are...
  6. Replies
    Views

Speck has 42,118 miles. It still has the...

Speck has 42,118 miles. It still has the original Enasaves with I'd guess about 20,000 more miles to go. They are suffering more from oxidation degradation than wear.

The payout for surrendering...
  7. How to add cruise control indicator on instrument cluster

Hi, some of us already successfully to enable factory cruise control but no indicator light on meter cluster.
    Thanks to @pandafool171 for the clues, I managed to add the cluster's missing LED on...
  8. Replies
    Views

Holy smokes! I met another Mirage owner!!

Amazing: I met another local Mirage owner!!!

Young family, re-located to this area with a 2015 base, base, base model they bought off the showroom floor in 2016 in Saskatchewan ......
  9. Replies
    Views

As opposed to the hydraulic power steering used...

As opposed to the hydraulic power steering used in vehicles in the past, modern vehicles like the Mirage use Electronic Power Steering (EPS). As the name implies, EPS using electronic power and an...
  10. Try to post a picture. I don't know how to do it...

Try to post a picture. I don't know how to do it from a phone...but if you can get the image on a computer, then just do this...

When you reply to this thread, notice the images above where you...
  11. Replies
    Views

THANK YOU foama!!! Need only remove the center...

THANK YOU foama!!!
    Need only remove the center dash of airduct and radio cd just like in my photos,the plastic parts in handbrake and lever transmissions,glove box,plastic parts under the steering...
  12. Replies
    Views

My Dunlop Enasaves 7 years later.....

Just wanted to acknowledge my Ensaves as I am about to put them to pasture. date code 4614 (November 15 of 2014) makes them

7 years, 1 month, 21 days of loyal service and retired now at 26,700...
  13. The ground wire is part of the Voltage Regulator...

The ground wire is part of the Voltage Regulator IC electrical circuit. If you cut the Ground wire, I believe it will throw a DTC P0622.

The stator connection appears to be common (or...
  14. I have an interesting question. I understand when...

I have an interesting question. I understand when you cut the field wire the alternator self excited, when you cut the sense wire the alternator outputted 15v.

I was wondering if you had tried to...
  15. Replies
    Views

16. Replies
    Views

I use...

I use https://www.facebook.com/groups/mmcodingwriter/

Can't be bothered with paying for individual changes (token limits) with ETACS decoder.
  17. Replies
    Views

Sticky: 289929km replaced lower engine mount and added...

289929km replaced lower engine mount and added front upper strut washer plate things from a 2017 mirage. Pumped tires up to 50psi. They were all between 30 and 40psi.
    Here’s the early production...
  18. Replies
    Views

straight up, the rear springs are not built...

straight up, the rear springs are not built correctly. They are severely under sprung. I installed them and couldn't make it home without bouncing off the shock bottom. I installed 15in wheels with a...
  19. Replies
    Views

Auto parts stores don't always list things...

Auto parts stores don't always list things correctly!

The Ultra Racing rear sway bar (UR-AR19-422) existed long before Daox designed his own. Daox's rear sway bar was designed to copy the one I...
  20. I've blocked my grill and the slot above it. In...

I've blocked my grill and the slot above it. In temperatures above 50℉ (10℃) I noticed the cooling fan ran a lot. This was with the slot not blocked. In freezing temperatures I thought it works...
  21. Replies
    Views

This car war treated with cavity wax in every...

This car war treated with cavity wax in every cavity when it was new in 2014, and five years later again.

With help of an endoscope I checked the wheel-arch cavities today, and found them clean,...
  22. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I have a Daox rear sway bar. If it needs to be...

I have a Daox rear sway bar. If it needs to be replaced some day, I would try the one by Ultra Racing.

https://nextgentuning.com/products/ultra-racing-19mm-solid-rear-sway-bar-ur-ar19-422
  23. Quick take: Mirage vs. Fit!

Fit wins at...

Outward visibility: the Fit has twice as many side windows as the Mirage! There's a little triangle window ahead of the front door, plus a window between the back door and the...
  24. If you are still trying to figure out how to...

If you are still trying to figure out how to create regenerative braking functionality. Id like to propose tapping into one of the wheel ABS sensors. They normally provide a digital square wave...
  25. No, the engine in the Eclipse Cross is the 1.5L 4...

No, the engine in the Eclipse Cross is the 1.5L 4 cylinder 4B40
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4