Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

You can physically put 185s on a 7" wide...

You can physically put 185s on a 7" wide wheel...but that wouldn't be my first choice. Why? Because the rim will stick out further than the sidewall of the tire. I'm not a big fan of that look. ...
  2. Replies
    Views

185/55 would give you more clearance. All depends...

185/55 would give you more clearance. All depends on the offset of the wheels.
  3. Replies
    Views

I like a 15x6.5 wheel with this offset because I...

I like a 15x6.5 wheel with this offset because I think it represents the most conservative way to up-size to a 15” wheel on a Mirage without concerns about sticking out too far, rubbing, etc. Plus...
  4. Replies
    Views

I would run the 15" wheels in the summer and get...

I would run the 15" wheels in the summer and get snows for the 14" wheels if it were me. Skinnier tires do so much better in the snow and plus the salt won't ruin those nice 15" rims.
  5. Just a follow-up to this...I hate to kill my own...

Just a follow-up to this...I hate to kill my own idea, but there may be an easier (and slightly more expensive) way to do this... :p

Just for the heck of it, I bought a used passenger-side sun...
  6. Replies
    Views

Regarding VIN info, I'm not sure why Mitsubishi...

Regarding VIN info, I'm not sure why Mitsubishi contradicts themselves here.

Mitsubishi has details on interpreting their VINs online. Mitsubishicars.com: What is a VIN?

Clicking on the link...
  7. Replies
    Views

Cool! I didn't know you were talking about a...

Cool! I didn't know you were talking about a Rockford Fosgate edition.

We looked into this a couple months ago here in another thread. Here is a link to that thread: Rockford Fosgate Edition...
  8. I posted the wiring diagram and it tells you how...

I posted the wiring diagram and it tells you how much resistance you should have. I bought 4 resistors from digitec.com company believe that each of them cost me about 50 cent. 1. 178 ohms 2. 287...
  9. I apologize in advance. My video is not perfect....

I apologize in advance. My video is not perfect. It is for demonstration purpose only. Here is a link to it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftCZZLpCU-A

https://youtu.be/ftCZZLpCU-A
  10. Replies
    Views

I'd be upset if someone found my FAST key, sold...

I'd be upset if someone found my FAST key, sold it anonymously and a dealership programmed it for some other car.
  11. Replies
    Views

I know a couple, they have a Nissan Qashqai, they...

I know a couple, they have a Nissan Qashqai, they had to pay about 360 dollar for a new spare key, when they lost one FOB key :S :(

I assume it would be a amount of money in the same heigt for a...
  12. Replies
    Views

They are not lying to you.On the push button...

They are not lying to you.On the push button start fast key system you can not add a key that was learned before.

I would like to say I knew this but I didn't! I had to ask my buddy who is a...