Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Eggman, I reconsidered and decided to list some...

Eggman, I reconsidered and decided to list some of the great things that I liked about the Mirage: Great gas mpg, inexpensive operating costs, android auto availability, small minimalist car, under...
  2. I wish they would offer the top trim levels GT...

I wish they would offer the top trim levels GT in hatchback and SE in sedan with a manual transmission. That is annoying. Some of us want all the features AND a manual transmission.
  3. Replies
    Views

Beautiful car you have!! Glad it handled the...

Beautiful car you have!! Glad it handled the emergency situation well!
  4. Of this group, I have owned the Mini and Yaris...

Of this group, I have owned the Mini and Yaris iA. I have also test driven the newest Spark, the 500 (Abarth) as well as the Mirage sedan and hatchback. All are good cars, all have merits. All...
  5. Replies
    Views

Once again I didnt get a Mirage

As much as I love the Mirage and Mitsubishi in general, I just traded my car for a 2017 Toyota Yaris iA (formerly the Scion iA) manual transmission. I have been researching and shopping for quite...
  6. Replies
    Views

You know you drive a Mirage when....

When you hear the awesome growl of that 3 cyl. engine!

When you have the longest warranty of any Jap brand.
  7. Replies
    Views

I test drove a Scion iA...wow!

In my search for a small car I test drove a manual transmission 2016 Scion iA on Saturday. I was amazed at the car. The handling was sporty/car stuck to the road. Shifter was Mazda-like/short throws...
  8. Im beginning to wonder if owning a Mirage is more...

Im beginning to wonder if owning a Mirage is more trouble than it is worth? The mpg is great but reading this thread and other threads is making me question the long term value in this car. None of...
  9. The fact that the Spark even gets close to the...

The fact that the Spark even gets close to the mpg of the Mirage is a minor miracle, why? The Spark has 4 cyl the Mirage 3cyl. Spark has 25% more horsepower than the Mirage and weighs a couple...
  10. Actually no, the base Spark is $13,500 and comes...

Actually no, the base Spark is $13,500 and comes with back up camera, a/c and apply car play and android auto standard. And the thing was fun as hell to drive with the manual! Almost sporty. Chevy...
  11. My local Chevy dealer has a base Spark for $9,995...

My local Chevy dealer has a base Spark for $9,995 it has crank windows and manual locks, but it also has a huge touch screen with apple carplay and android auto..it is a 5 speed manual. I am going...
  12. Replies
    Views

I drove a manual transmission 2017 and was...

I drove a manual transmission 2017 and was impressed! Some nice incremental improvements.
  13. Replies
    Views

I like a sporty handling car, however I felt it...

I like a sporty handling car, however I felt it was good enough, and an improvement over the 2014-2015s, I would most likely not change a thing.
  14. Replies
    Views

It felt far better than the "experts" give it...

It felt far better than the "experts" give it credit for. Felt good, comfortable, isolated bumps well, not that sporty but not bad either. I could easily live with it as a daily driver!
  15. Replies
    Views

I test drove the 2017 Mirage!

This past Saturday I took a friend to look at a leftover 2015 Mirage SE and while I was there I test drove the 2017 manual transmission model. Some of my impressions: it did feel slightly peppier...
  16. Replies
    Views

Id like a sunrise orange GT with a manual...

Id like a sunrise orange GT with a manual transmission in 4 door please!