Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I didn't hit a pothole when it burst, I just went...

I didn't hit a pothole when it burst, I just went over a small divot in the road. I guess that was the breaking point for any issues the tire had. Also, my wheels are the alloy version. I don't know...
  2. Replies
    Views

Has anyone tried the aftermarket stuff yet? I'm...

Has anyone tried the aftermarket stuff yet? I'm quickly approaching 30k, and Mitsubishi's fluid is pretty pricey. If you have used aftermarket fluid, did you do a flush first?
  3. Replies
    Views

Regular Car Reviews

I find the guy quite funny. He hasn't done a review on a Mirage yet, and I was hoping someone on this forum might want to offer their car for review. He lives in Pennsylvania, not entirely sure...
  4. 9003 Saw this one at my college. Saw another...

Saw this one at my college. Saw another one in the same parking lot, but I wasn't able to get a picture.
  5. Replies
    Views

Isn't the new Spark based on an Opel platform,...

Isn't the new Spark based on an Opel platform, rather than Daewoo? We were considering the Spark as well, but it was pricier than the Mirage, especially considering the lack of "comfort" features...
  6. Replies
    Views

J.A.R.V.I.S. means Just A Rather Very Intelligent...

J.A.R.V.I.S. means Just A Rather Very Intelligent System. It's from the Iron Man/Avengers series. OP, correct me if I'm wrong.