Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Quite well. This past April I purchased a Nissan...

Quite well. This past April I purchased a Nissan Leaf as a second car, which I use for my wintertime money hustles. (Delivering pizza, driving Uber/Lyft). Since April, the Mirage only gets used for...
  2. Replies
    Views

Got my replacement bulb from Cyclops free of...

Got my replacement bulb from Cyclops free of charge and installed it easily. It went in much easier than the provious one. Problem solved. Nice to see these folks stand behind what they sell.
  3. Replies
    Views

I ordered and installed these soon after I got my...

I ordered and installed these soon after I got my car about 9 months ago. They are great, but the one on the left, drivers side, always seemed a little bit less bright than the one on the right. I...
  4. Replies
    Views

This was great advice. Did it, found a model for...

This was great advice. Did it, found a model for 23,990 several hours away. Told our local dealer to get close to that price, and they did. We saved another 1,300 bucks. Total for the car is...
  5. Replies
    Views

I use my Mirage for business purposes and tow...

I use my Mirage for business purposes and tow with it about 8 miles each way, every day. It's a small concession cart that only weighs about 200 pounds fully loaded, but it does fine. I keep it...
  6. Poll: I finally got my alignment checked at Sears after...

I finally got my alignment checked at Sears after several failed attempts to get my dealer to verify my alignment was good before I took delivery of the car. Here is why they wouldn't show me the...
  7. Replies
    Views

Finally, I have some resolution to my issues.......

Finally, I have some resolution to my issues....

I filed suit last week in district court and heard nothing for over a week. Last contact I had was with Mitsubishi HQ, and I was promised a follow...
  8. Replies
    Views

Bowling Green Mitsubishi. Bowling Green, KY

Bowling Green Mitsubishi. Bowling Green, KY
  9. Replies
    Views

My dealership nightmare

My new 2015 Mirage is finally home, finally in my driveway, and finally done visiting the dealership. I can honestly say that my experience with the car dealer has been the most awful customer e...
  10. Replies
    Views

Bowling Green, KY in the house!

Hello people!

I've been on the Mirage forum for a long time but never made my proper introductions. Now that I'm actually buying a Mirage I guess I should do so.

I'm Rapid Rick, I live here in...
  11. My situation is mostly the same as I laid out...

My situation is mostly the same as I laid out three years ago... I run the hot dog business about five days a week and still deliver some pizzas about two-three evenings a week. The only thing...
  12. That has been up for a while now. When you...

That has been up for a while now. When you select 'build and price' you still can't buy a car though. I'm still holding out hope there is going to be some kind of manufacturers rebate. I signed up...
  13. I just returned from a trip to the Mitsubishi...

I just returned from a trip to the Mitsubishi dealer and here is what I was told. Our local dealer has 5 on the way. They shipped on 8/15 and are expected to be here in "mid-October". All five...
  14. I posted on the Mitsubishi Facebook page a...

I posted on the Mitsubishi Facebook page a comment about bringing the Mirage to the US and their reply was "Coming soon in October". I'd say it will be at least October before we see cars on lots.
  15. Here are the numbers at $5.00/gallon 10 year gas...

Here are the numbers at $5.00/gallon
    10 year gas cost at $5.00/gallon

2014 Versa SV 16,030 + 30,395 = 46,425

2014 Spark 14,305+ 25,773 = 40,078

2013 Insight ...
  16. US Price revealed: $12,995 (2014 Mirage 5-speed)

http://jalopnik.com/the-74-horsepower-mitsubishi-mirage-starts-at-12-995-1153788645

(Admin edit: official Mitsu pricing announcement posted further down this thread.

Also added:...
  17. I posted a link to the TorqueNews article to the...

I posted a link to the TorqueNews article to the folks at Green Car Reports and they responded with this:

"Rick, we checked with Mitsubishi and we were told Torquenews is wrong. Thanks for reading...