Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. I don't expect much from a $12k car built in...

I don't expect much from a $12k car built in Thailand by a car company that hasn't put out truly decent product in over a decade.

I agree with most of the complaints about the car. Its overly...
  2. How are you determining how much fuel you're...

How are you determining how much fuel you're using? The fuel gauge is not accurate.

You need to calculate actual fuel consumed over a distance to get an accurate reading. Fill the tank to full,...
  3. It is located under the hood in some markets. It...

It is located under the hood in some markets. It mounts to the pedestal that protrudes from the firewall behind the engine.
  4. 1662 OEM Accessory Cargo Storage.

OEM Accessory Cargo Storage.
  5. Replies
    Views

I would make a spacer ring before I cut any sheet...

I would make a spacer ring before I cut any sheet metal. Crutchfield sells a universal set that would work just fine in this application.
  6. Replies
    Views

Pictures of OEM Acessories

I am constantly frustrated with the pictures in the online accessory catalogs from Mitsubishi dealerships. They are small, grainy and generally crappy. Before I drop several hundred bucks on OEM...
  7. Replies
    Views

Lamin-x.com

Lamin-x.com
  8. Replies
    Views

I would just use the OEM switch. The seat heaters...

I would just use the OEM switch. The seat heaters would be from an aftermarket kit. I installed one in my GTO and it was fantastic. $99 per side from Summit.

The part number for the OEM switch is...
  9. FS: Custom MIVEC 12 Valve Twin Cam Decals

Since there seem to be some folks who like these decals, I thought i'd put them up here for you guys to buy.

$20 shipped* per pair, you pick the color. White, Black, Bubblegum, Sunflower Yellow,...
  10. With a manual transmission, most of the time you...

With a manual transmission, most of the time you are not required to measure the fluid. You fill until the fluid drains from the fill hole.

The fluid capacity listed in the manual is just an...