Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

You were a great host last year, and I hope I can...

You were a great host last year, and I hope I can make it again this year. No telling whether I'll be able to make it back into town though.
  2. Replies
    Views

I realize this is a necro thread, but I'd be...

I realize this is a necro thread, but I'd be willing to drive to southern Ontario someday for a meetup. I'm in Wisconsin though, and it might not be feasible for me until I'm done long haul truck...
  3. Replies
    Views

I just took home 1/4 yard of traffic bond in my...

I just took home 1/4 yard of traffic bond in my trailer (half a normal skid steer bucket). That doesn't sound like much but for the Mirage to manage on a trailer, it's not trivial either. I wouldn't...
  4. Replies
    Views

I typically leave headlights on (for fear of...

I typically leave headlights on (for fear of forgetting) but in decent visibility but lower light, when I can see but don't want to blind other drivers or create glare, I switch to parking...
  5. I generally just trust stock Mitsubishi engines...

I generally just trust stock Mitsubishi engines to last with proper maintenance. I have very little basis for that besides some probably bogus reports that the lancer was one of the most dependable...
  6. I almost like the Eclipse Cross---Almost. I'd...

I almost like the Eclipse Cross---Almost. I'd even consider one (but eventually buy a Subaru instead) if the 6 speed transmission came to the US market. The Aztek was before it's time, and the...
  7. No problem, ordered it from form fit in Canada. ...

No problem, ordered it from form fit in Canada.
    They list separate variants for early 6th gen and facelift (2017+ I think) models. https://www.formfithoodprotectors.com/form-fit-2/
  8. Replies
    Views

@donkeypal Careful with Amazon if you get the air...

@donkeypal Careful with Amazon if you get the air lift kit. they sent me the wrong one and I didn't notice that the part number was 2 digits off until I tried to install them and they were too big. ...
  9. The reason 5th doesn't help fuel economy much is...

The reason 5th doesn't help fuel economy much is that the injectors are still on to keep the engine spinning only slightly slower than 5th, at a 20% higher load. If you put in less air/fuel at...
  10. Replies
    Views

Have been having great luck with this iron farm...

Have been having great luck with this iron farm trailer. It weighs several hundred pounds empty, but the mirage pulls it with ease.
    It's very controllable too, although I did have an incident when...
  11. Got some blurry pictures of this pre-facelift...

Got some blurry pictures of this pre-facelift mirage with blacked out pillars in the Hoàn Kiếm area of Hà Nội just a few minutes ago. Most of the mirages ive seen here are post facelift.

12. I would argue that the Mirage on it's current...

I would argue that the Mirage on it's current platform (and moreso on earlier platforms) has already spent a lot of time bordering on being the smallest CUV. Although it has all of the small car...
  13. Replies
    Views

I would discourage anyone, regardless how frugal...

I would discourage anyone, regardless how frugal to select tires based on rolling resistance. The tires are the most important safety feature on your car. If they are not expending energy to deform...
  14. I got my '14 DE manual weighed yesterday (rear...

I got my '14 DE manual weighed yesterday (rear seats not removed, but always folded) and got some unsurprising results.
    Extra ~400lb between modifications and tools/gear being hauled/hoarded...
  15. Replies
    Views

Got mine all working with Daox kit. It should be...

Got mine all working with Daox kit. It should be noted that the clutch switch doesn't come with a nut or grommet, so you will need to purchase that separately. I have mine installed with double...
  16. Replies
    Views

Again, thanks for putting in the time to put this...

Again, thanks for putting in the time to put this together! I'm happy to pick up locally to save you the hassle of wrapping and shipping mine, just PM me with how much I still owe and I can pay via...
  17. Replies
    Views

Awesome! Can't wait:) Do you run stock springs...

Awesome! Can't wait:) Do you run stock springs Daox? I'm worried that the soft stock springs will pose a risk to the sway bar itself.
  18. I'm starting to get really excited for this ^_^...

I'm starting to get really excited for this ^_^ Hoping the turnout is good. Even if it's just a few of us it will remain a smashing time though.
  19. Guys, when talking about bigger, heavier etc. ...

Guys, when talking about bigger, heavier etc. remember that Mitsubishi has kind of broken the cycle here, as the mirage name has been applied to larger, more powerful and less tall cars in the past....
  20. I totally dropped the ball on replying to this. ...

I totally dropped the ball on replying to this. I'll make a point of getting etacs installed and bringing another laptop if it's any help. Also, anyone else around Milwaukee, especially south side...
  21. Actually, you're thinking of violet. Purple is...

Actually, you're thinking of violet. Purple is the non-spectral range between red/pink and violet, including magentas and the like. Technically, the mulberry/plasma mirage IS purple according to...
  22. Replies
    Views

Looking forward to this! just put in my...

Looking forward to this! just put in my pre-order. I am planning to move in a couple months though, will it be possible to either update my mailing address or just pick up in person if you don't...
  23. Replies
    Views

I like that these are all reversible/no drill...

I like that these are all reversible/no drill solutions. I just found this though, and it looks effective, although it requires drilling and this high quality version requires welding as well. I...
  24. Replies
    Views

Daox, looks like the issue here is that the clams...

Daox, looks like the issue here is that the clams aren't engaging with the torsion beam except on the top. It looks like under load, the angle stock could remain straight because the torsion beam...
  25. 10662 can't wait for temps to rise so that I can...

10662 can't wait for temps to rise so that I can get her washed.
Page 1 of 2 1 2