Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: Finally

by djulie1
    Replies
    Views

Finally

Finally after wheels, tires, tint, graphics and a day of hard detailing using Chemical Guys Hybrid Ceramic Wax my 700 mile Mirage will be my daily and ill put my outlander back in storage until snow...
  2. Thread: My New Mirage

by djulie1
    Replies
    Views

The wagon belongs to one of my friends who I...

The wagon belongs to one of my friends who I bought the truck from. I looked At this truck at Ohio good goodguys show. I go to that show every year with my friends. A reputable street rod company had...
  3. Thread: My New Mirage

by djulie1
    Replies
    Views

The 1320 Challenger and the Prowlers I just sold...

The 1320 Challenger and the Prowlers I just sold ..they had less than 1000 mi each and airbag stickers still hung from glove boxes...the v8 s10 is an 84 with 44000 mi..and its a running mother...
  4. Thread: My New Mirage

by djulie1
    Replies
    Views

Its my 1951 Plymouth Cranbrook.

Its my 1951 Plymouth Cranbrook.
  5. Replies
    Views

15x7 vms racing plus 35mm 195-50-15's

What do u think ?
  6. Thread: My New Mirage

by djulie1
    Replies
    Views

My New Mirage

My 22 Mirage was totaled by a high speed chase ..heres its replacment..I had dealer install my vms 15x7's and tires..i really like it .
  7. Replies
    Views

[QUOTE=7milesout;144418]I like modding cars as...

[QUOTE=7milesout;144418]I like modding cars as much as anyone. However, I don't believe a Mirage is any kind of platform to put money into. It is a tool. A tool to save people money versus most...
  8. Thread: Safety

by djulie1
    Replies
    Views

Safety

A few weeks ago while traveling to a goodguys car show a person sideswipes my 2022 hatch mirage..two days ago there was a high speed chase cops were chasing a g wagon. Once again I got clobbered....
  9. tysm for other day !

tysm for other day !
  10. Heres a pic of the Rockford Fosgate amp update...

Heres a pic of the Rockford Fosgate amp update cable for touch screen Mirages ..I just did it ,,you can tell a difference ,,it sounds cleaner and bass is deeper ..you can tell you have a box now ..I...
  11. HERES EMAIL I GOT FROM rOCKFORD fOSGATE tech...

HERES EMAIL I GOT FROM rOCKFORD fOSGATE tech DEPT:

Dan Vandenbergh <Dan.Vandenbergh@rockfordcorp.com>
    To djulie1@yahoo.com Jun 9 at 1:03 PM
    Greetings:

I was informed that you may need to...
  12. IGGYPOOPER helped me tremendously ..such a good...

IGGYPOOPER helped me tremendously ..such a good dude called me and showed me what I was doing wrong in just a few minutes ..Now its in and has every option i know of ..He was a huge help. Plus hes...
  13. Replies
    Views

You will be fine

You will be fine it literally only takes 30 minutes if that long ,,hardest part is getting it in the air lol ,,Ill give you a couple important tips ..1. pads have metal plates or I call them...
  14. Replies
    Views

wow

You guys and gals are paying out the ass...Usually rotors will last thru 2 or 3 sets of front pads..as long as u dont run the brakes down to bare metal just reuse rotors u got. If its not shaking and...