Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replace both FAST key batteries and problem will...

Replace both FAST key batteries and problem will go away; it did for me in December 2016.
  2. Replies
    Views

Replaced my fast key remote battery after two...

Replaced my fast key remote battery after two years of usage on my 2015 ES with CVT. Replaced batteries in both remotes for $6.75 each at dealer.
  3. I would change oil at 12 months or 7,500 miles,...

I would change oil at 12 months or 7,500 miles, whichever comes first. Personally, I change at 9 months and miles is about 3,000 miles. Not many miles on odometer.
  4. Once I had rear axle assembly replaced on my 15...

Once I had rear axle assembly replaced on my 15 Mirage ES with CVT, the dead spot disappeared.
  5. Replies
    Views

See owners manual at page 3-4. Capacity is 9.2...

See owners manual at page 3-4. Capacity is 9.2 gallons.
  6. ECM Reflash and the ECO Light

Had the ECM re flash done on my 2015 ES with CVT on 04-19-2016. Noticed the ECO light is behaving a little differently. Prior to re flash, ECO light would remain illuminated if the stop was brief...
  7. Poll: I have not; the car road handling/wandering which...

I have not; the car road handling/wandering which existed prior to alignment is gone. I am satisfied.
  8. Poll: My posts are buried in this thread. My suggestion...

My posts are buried in this thread. My suggestion is prepare snail mail letter such as one attached and send to corporate in California,5475. Worked for me.
  9. Salvage title.

Salvage title.
  10. The Spark video review just reinforced my...

The Spark video review just reinforced my thinking that he Mirage is hands down a better value than the Spark.
  11. Poll: As part of the process to get my rear axle...

As part of the process to get my rear axle replaced, I sent an old fashioned snail mail letter to Mitsubishi corporate in CA. Within 10 days, new axle installed on car.
  12. Poll: Based on my experience posted earlier in this...

Based on my experience posted earlier in this post, the answer is yes.
  13. Fuel Economy Comparison 2006 Civic Hybrid VS 2015 Mirage ES With CVT

Back in the day I purchased a new 2006 Civic Hybrid for $24,500 out the door all taxes and fees. My 2015 Mirage out the door was about $13,500. After 2,700 miles, the Civic had a lifetime fuel...
  14. Replies
    Views

I believe what you are doing is recording the...

I believe what you are doing is recording the total km driven on the vehicle (the odometer), rather than the km for that particular fill. What you are doing now results in fuel economy that is simply...
  15. Poll: PM sent to you.

PM sent to you.
  16. Poll: Reference is made to Post's 268 and 324. Received...

Reference is made to Post's 268 and 324. Received phone call 08/31/2015 regarding my complaint letter to Mitsubishi Manufacturing. Reported to them work completed and all appears to be in order. I...
  17. Poll: Reference is made to Post # 206, 268, and 313....

Reference is made to Post # 206, 268, and 313. Rear axle replaced today along with some components. All appears to be well. Two attachments are for repair invoice and wheel alignment after...
  18. Poll: [QUOTE=Squirrel_Assassin;31729]I cannot open tha...

[QUOTE=Squirrel_Assassin;31729]I cannot open tha attachment of your letter Bill can you post the contents of the doc? Thank you sir. :) Hope it works. Photo of document attached.3792
  19. Poll: Took my 2015 Mirage ES with CVT into...

Took my 2015 Mirage ES with CVT into www.missionmitsubishi.com here in San Antonio. Had routine oil change and tire rotation done. Further, I had wheel alignment checked; copy of alignment check...
  20. I used www.rockauto.com to order cabin air and...

I used www.rockauto.com to order cabin air and engine air filters. No issues.
  21. Suggest you join www.myimiev.com/forum. Lots of...

Suggest you join www.myimiev.com/forum. Lots of info on the forum. I used to own a 2012 I-MiEV. If you want, send me a PM with your e-mail and I will send details.
  22. Mirage is manufactured in Thailand.

Mirage is manufactured in Thailand.