Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. For what it's worth, the car which preceded our...

For what it's worth, the car which preceded our Mirage was a 2006 Series 2 Colt with at JATCO F1C1 CVT. We did 200,000km in that with no problems at all and the trans was operating just as well the...
  2. Well, so much for that idea - we too have had...

Well, so much for that idea - we too have had occasions on which the Bendix gear has failed to mesh even after allowing a few seconds pause before turning the key to the Start position.

Discussing...
  3. Replies
    Views

Nitrous :-)

Nitrous :-)
  4. Replies
    Views

COMPARISON BETWEEN 2013 MITSUBISHI MIRAGE AND...

COMPARISON BETWEEN 2013 MITSUBISHI MIRAGE AND 2010 SUZUKI ALTO

Throughout this comparison bear in mind that the Mirage has covered about a thousand km from new whereas the Alto has more than...
  5. Replies
    Views

Owner review 2013 Mirage LS CVT

http://mirageforum.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=167&d=1371167247

Well at last I got to have a decent drive of the Mirage when we went to Napier during the weekend, a 600km round trip, so...
  6. Bike Rack - 2013 Mirage (hitch-mounted approach, minus the hitch)

Mitsubishi NZ don't have a towbar listed for the new Mirage, maybe because NZ only gets the CVT model and they aren't keen on people towing stuff with a CVT ? Fair enough, but we do need a bike...
  7. Greetings to all. With my wife having just bought...

Greetings to all. With my wife having just bought a Mirage a few days back it's interesting to read what others are finding. On the subject of this thread, I will be discarding the OEM wheels and...