Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I dont see any reason I would ever exceed 80mph...

I dont see any reason I would ever exceed 80mph (128 km/h) unless I was running from the Police

Even if I had a medical emergency I would not exceed that speed because the danger would outweigh...
  2. Thread: Oil Catch Can

by Mitz
    Replies
    Views

Oil collected after 6481 KMS of use.. ...

Oil collected after 6481 KMS of use..

https://youtu.be/ljHqIbXF1Tg
  3. Government fuel economy testing (eg. EPA)...

Government fuel economy testing (eg. EPA) handicaps manual transmissions specifically because (1) it prohibits upshifting where it would otherwise save fuel, and (2) it prohibits coasting. Instead,...
  4. Replies
    Views

Hah, that is interesting. Nice find. I don't...

Hah, that is interesting. Nice find. I don't think I would have thought of that.
  5. Replies
    Views

Throttle position sensor - Check the multiplug on...

Throttle position sensor - Check the multiplug on the back of the accelerator pedal. If it were a MAP issue, you'd probably have drivability problems throughout the rev range.
  6. I would remove the aluminum tape. It will trap...

I would remove the aluminum tape. It will trap moisture and make it rust faster. A high temperature paint is a better option.
  7. Replies
    Views

Gotta say, I like the sound after the install. I...

Gotta say, I like the sound after the install. I wonder what it will sound like under driving conditions? That will be tough to capture from outside the car.

By the way, how does it drive now?
  8. Replies
    Views

The photos of the kia up close was when I just...

The photos of the kia up close was when I just installed it. The other photos of the whole car were a year later after a Cleveland winter with lots of salt and snow. It goes through the car wash like...
  9. Replies
    Views

Besides a gearhead, I'm a Furry, I enjoy target...

Besides a gearhead, I'm a Furry, I enjoy target shooting and tinkering with firearms, and I spend a lot of time driving to new areas.