Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

More sales data for Germany, Denmark and Israel ...

More sales data for Germany, Denmark and Israel - January 2015
    Germany 1312, Denmark 611 and 3rd best selling car for the month,
    Israel Attrage 938, Space Star 400
    Sales in Europe overall...
  2. Replies
    Views

Mirage sales in Germany and Denmark

November Mirage sold 518 and was 4th best seller in Denmark.
    In Germany sales were 886 with over 8000 sold year to date.
    Another country with consistently good sales is Israel where both the Mirage...
  3. The specs say 35 ltr fuel capacity - The most...

The specs say 35 ltr fuel capacity - The most I've been able to refill with is 32ltr and 650 km from previous fill- thats about 400 miles.So far I've noticed that when the last bar starts flashing I...
  4. MetroMPG, The website I get most of my...

MetroMPG, The website I get most of my information from
    www.mta.org.nz/dealer-stats
    As an aside I have visited 1000 Islands about 15 yrs ago and have very fond memories of the area. The...
  5. Mirage sales in new zealand

To the end of May [3 months since launch] 297 had sold with 62 in June and 101 in July. This is close to the 100/mth projected by Mitsubishi NZ. The big sellers in this class in NZ are Suzuki Swift...
  6. Replies
    Views

In NZ and I assume Australia our battery type is...

In NZ and I assume Australia our battery type is 55D23L 48Ah capacity 5 hr - we do not have the AS&G option.
    Alternator capacity is 85A. It would seem that our instrument cluster is also slightly...
  7. Some of the hatch specs are wrong - wheelbase...

Some of the hatch specs are wrong - wheelbase 2450mm and overall length 3710mm [ from NZ specs ]
  8. Replies
    Views

I've now traveled over 3300km and think it is...

I've now traveled over 3300km and think it is time for a brief update. I think the car is basically set up to encourage an economical driving style and for those wanting better [ sporting ]...
  9. According to Matts Blog the Mirage sales in...

According to Matts Blog the Mirage sales in Germany for April were 924 - probably on target for their 7000 by years end if they keep the sales momentum going. The stats showed that it beat its main...
  10. Replies
    Views

First impressions (Mirage GLS CVT)

A brief background leading up to purchasing my new Mirage GLS. I presently own an MX5 and a 2.4 CVT Outlander.
    To reduce our vehicle running costs a small practical hatchback seems a good option.So...