Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. The Scion iA gives you a more balanced and...

The Scion iA gives you a more balanced and proportioned ride than the Mitsubishi Mirage. I mean, everyone's complaining about a bouncy and bumpy ride that leans with their Mirage. You won't get that...
  2. This shows even more how over-priced the Mirage...

This shows even more how over-priced the Mirage actually is. $14910 for an iA! If they were out at the time I got my Mirage, I would be driving an iA for that price. That is an awesome price for that...
  3. Replies
    Views

ComputerAbuser - Victoria, B.C.? Wow - I grew up...

ComputerAbuser - Victoria, B.C.? Wow - I grew up just north of Seattle in Edmonds, WA. I have taken the BlackBall Transport ship over to Victoria from Port Angeles, WA, before. That was fun. Victoria...
  4. I am an Edmunds.com blog member. They love ta put...

I am an Edmunds.com blog member. They love ta put Mitsubishi down. I watched a video review of the 2015 Mitsubishi Attrage the other day on YouTube. Right hand drive from an oriental guy who spoke...
  5. A Washington stater doesn't need a Mitsubishi...

A Washington stater doesn't need a Mitsubishi Mirage with A/C. Now, if he takes his Mirage on VAC to places like New Mexico or Arizona, that's another story. I'm a native Washingtonian, I once bought...
  6. Replies
    Views

That pup's lookin' sharp. Enjoy the good tunes...

That pup's lookin' sharp. Enjoy the good tunes and nice ride!
  7. Poll: I have a 2014 and will probably give it to my son...

I have a 2014 and will probably give it to my son in 2019 when he get's his drivers license.

Is it an automatic transmission for easier driving for him? Or you'll have to teach him how to drive a...
  8. Oh, that's how it would've been with that 1968...

Oh, that's how it would've been with that 1968 Datsun 411 Bluebird I was looking at a couple of weeks ago. It has a 1.3L I-4 cyl 86 hp motor with no A/C onboard. Was thinking of buying the car - has...
  9. - "Looks like a dud" - "More re-hashed junk." ...

- "Looks like a dud"
    - "More re-hashed junk."
    - "An uninspiring car for a tired, dwindling segment."

Right - it's these same people that have never driven a Mitsubishi. I have owned one...
  10. 5235 This is selling for $12,900 at a St.Louis...

This is selling for $12,900 at a St.Louis classic car dealer as I type this out. But if they don't sell it within the next week it's heading to auction in Oklahoma City ta be sold. I like it...
  11. Thread: Waiting!

by Mitsuman
    Replies
    Views

It seems kind of Fiat-ish (500/500L) but I kind...

It seems kind of Fiat-ish (500/500L) but I kind of like the two-tone interior and how it breaks things up a bit on the dash. Wouldn't mind it on any rig I buy.
  12. http://mirageforum.com/forum/attachment.php?attach...

http://mirageforum.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4988&d=1453332661

This is the 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage GT, right? Because if so, and it looks like the spiffed-up GT front, this car will not...
  13. Replies
    Views

Not that I'm aware of, but, I probably don't...

Not that I'm aware of, but, I probably don't really have a handle on that business very well. I have a friend I can ask about them, though.
  14. I think the 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage is going to be...

I think the 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage is going to be a hit in the States. I think there's lots of people watching its development like myself. The small car with its great fuel economy should resonate...
  15. Replies
    Views

Ahh, Mitsubishi. I still think the models they're...

Ahh, Mitsubishi. I still think the models they're discontinuing beat carmakers like Chrysler, for instance, who survives because of the Ram truck and Americans who still think everyone in America...
  16. All things subject to change. This is the...

All things subject to change.

This is the point - that's how the car execs make, or should I say earn, their pay. These are not easy decisions to make. One thing is for sure - chuck this crap...
  17. Yikes, we're still debating Mitsubishi leaving or...

Yikes, we're still debating Mitsubishi leaving or staying? Mark my words: Mitsubishi will not leave the U.S. car market.
  18. Replies
    Views

My 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS has 116,689 miles...

My 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS has 116,689 miles on it and is running sound as a pound. Be hard ta stray from a carmaker that builds such solid engines as Mitsubishi then plops a beautiful body on top...